276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lizzie Zipmouth

£2.975£5.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inspired by 1960s pop and graphic art, his work is instantly recognisable for its bold images and punchy colours.

The Illustrated Mum won the Guardian Children’s Fiction Award, the 1999 Children’s Book of the Year at the British Book Awards and was also shortlisted for the 1999 Whitbread Children’s Book Award. The Best Sleepover in the World is the long-awaited sequel to Jacqueline Wilson's hugely popular book Sleepovers! The story tackles some difficult issues such as bringing two split families together to form a new family unit and the scary feelings that come with this process.As Lizzie is unsure how friendly her new step dad is as previously having some bad ones, she takes to not speaking a word, until she meets Great Gran. I absolutely adored her books when I was younger and I think every child should read her books growing up. Double Act won the prestigious Smarties Medal and the Children’s Book Award as well as being highly commended for the Carnegie Medal. Lizzie is experiencing the change in a new environment when she moved in to live with her step dad and his sons.

Lizzie sengaja bersikap nakal pada Sam ayah tirinya dan menunggu-nunggu kapan dia akan mendapat bentakan, tapi itu tidak pernah terjadi. This tale of a young girl coming to terms with her parents' divorce and her new identity as a stepchild is a mini-masterpiece. That is, until she meets Great-Gran, who is even more stubborn than her - and has had a lot more practice! i'd have loved for more insight into lizzie's silence as a trauma response and how her gran helps her through it!That is, until she meets Great-Gran - a member of the new family who is even more stubborn than she is . The book is all about a young girl that keeps having to join new families and meet new people as her mum gets a new partner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment