276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GuruNanda Oil Pulling (8 Fl.Oz) Coconut and Peppermint Oral Health, Healthy Teeth Gums, Mouthwash Alcohol Free, Whitening, Helps Bad Breath Freshens Mouth, 236.5 millilitre, Pack 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, oil pulling can be done every day. It helps maintain oral hygiene, reduces bad breath, and helps manage tooth decay. HOW TO USE: Simply pour the swishing oil into the measuring cup provided, then rinse for 2-10 minutes and spit out the oil in trash to avoid clogging of pipes. Followed by brushing your teeth with GuruNanda butter on gums toothbrush and tongue scraper to clean your tongue thoroughly. Finally, enjoy a healthier mouth, fresher breath, and improved gum care. I was expecting a mild mint. It generally is, unless you accidentally swallow it, then it is extremely minty and intense. I do NOT recommend trying to gargle with it, it will make you gag and want to throw up instantly. Unless you are strictly advised against brushing your teeth, it is better you stay away from this technique. It might trigger nausea, diarrhea, or even allergic reactions if done incorrectly. The severity of these side effects is still being investigated, though. NATURAL, AYURVEDIC INGREDIENTS - Vedic knowledge combined with modern technology brings to you this perfectly balanced combination of coconut oil, sesame oil, sunflower oil, and essential oils. Make this a part of your oral care routine to ensure your mouth feels clean and refreshed all day long. Safe to use with Braces.

I'm definitely going to keep using it cause it feels like it's helping. But maybe using flavourless next time. If you can handle strong peppermint then this might be great for you. Oil pulling involves swishing a tablespoon of oil, usually coconut, in your mouth. It is said to be a powerful detoxifying treatment that helps rid the body of harmful bacteria and toxins and improve oral health. Oil pulling works by breaking down the biofilms that house bad oral bacteria and toxins from your teeth, gums, and even your tongue. If you don’t break down these biofilms, they become plaque and tartar. So oil pulling is incredibly preventative. After using this product consistently for a few weeks, I noticed several positive effects. First and foremost, my mouth felt incredibly clean and refreshed after each session. It helped reduce bad breath, and I felt like it was effectively removing toxins and bacteria from my mouth.GuruNanda is a brand offering mouthwashes, diffuser essential oil blends, and scented oil diffusers to customers. Our GuruNanda review dives deep into the brand and its collection. We’ll provide the details on the quantity, price, and more to help you decide if these products are your new must-haves. THE ALL NEW OIL PULLING WITH TONGUE SCRAPER INSIDE THE BOX: GuruNanda Whitening Pulling Oil is a natural, ayurvedic, holistic mouthwash. The coconut and mint pulling oil formula contains 100% pure fractionated coconut oil and 100% pure peppermint essential oil for a naturally pre-toothbrush mouth rinse. GuruNanda natural teeth whitening oral rinse helps eliminate bad breath, promotes oral health, and helps support healthy gum. Over time, all of the above can create a vicious cycle of toxic build-up that can clog the body’s lymphatic system, which affects every organ and cell in the human body. An unhealthy lymphatic system cannot easily absorb or discharge unwanted body fat, carry away excess body fluids and toxins, or heal inflammation of the body’s muscular, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, endocrine and nervous systems. This dysfunction is what leads to health problems such as weight gain, migraines, aching joints, constipation, energy loss, mental fog, mental confusion, mood change, insomnia, restlessness, muscular spasms, a weakened immune system and nausea.

Good question! Before I dive in, let me explain the single confusing thing about pulling oil: pulling oil refers to the actual product, a natural and safe oil you use to clean your mouth. Oil pulling is the process of using pulling oil. Then, simply pour in 1 tablespoon into your cup, place it into your mouth and swish away for 2-3 minutes, working your way up to 15 if comfortable! Once you are done swishing, spit the oil out into the trash can, not the sink, rinse out with some water, brush your teeth and then you are done! Really make sure to brush after you swish to get the toxins off of your teeth that were extracted. Pulling oil is one of my favorite Ayurvedic products. While it is commonly used in India, many Westerners who hear the term immediately ask...

After the allotted time, spit out the oil into the trash can, brush your teeth, and go on with your day. It’s that easy. We’ve all heard about it, but how many of you have actually tried oil pulling? I’ve done it a few times, but I haven’t been able to keep it up daily, despite really wanting to. I recently came across these GuruNanda single servings of mixed oils that make it easier to do each day, so, I am hoping to give this another whirl to really monitor the benefits now that half of the work has been done for me. Time to step up my oil pulling game in hopes to rid my body of the toxins that accumulate in me each day! BENEFITS OF OIL PULLING VS REGULAR MOUTHWASH: Your oral health will see long-lasting benefits as opposed to temporary solutions provided by conventional alcohol-based mouthwash. Swishing GuruNanda pulling oil around the mouth helps increase salivary secretion and supports plaque and tartar removal, preventing tooth decay. Regular use nourishes your oral hygiene to help with bad breath, and support healthy gums and enamel care for a brighter, healthier smile.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment