276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eat Yourself Healthy: An easy-to-digest guide to health and happiness from the inside out. The Sunday Times Bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With so much conflicting information out there, how can you really know what’s good and what to avoid to ensure you’re eating the best food for your bod? Here are a couple of our favourite gut-friendly recipes, straight from Dr Megan’s new book, Eat Yourself Healthy. Megan's two books, 'Eat Yourself Healthy' and 'Eat More, Live Well' were both instant Sunday Times best sellers. The flow diagrams for each gut condition are logical and progressive, taking you step by step through what to try and when, and what to do if something does/doesn't help. It's nice to find a book that will just tell you straight facts and break down the science of your gut.

If you change your mind, you can cancel the auto-renewal at any time and you'll only receive the remaining issues for which you've already paid. Not only is she SUPER knowledgable but also extremely smiley, energetic and clearly very passionate about the subject. That’s 30 plant-based foods across vegetables, wholegrains, fruits, legumes, nuts and seeds and herbs and spices. Whether you suffer from gut related illness or like myself just want to keep your gut healthy and learn how it works so as to do so, I highly recommend Megan Rossi's book. Eat Yourself Healthy is packed with over 50 delicious, easy-to-make meal ideas from delicious breakfast options such as banana, fig and courgette breakfast loaf and chickpea crepes, to crowd-pleasing dinner recipes including creamy pistachio and spinach pesto pasta and mouth-watering satay tofu skewers.Alongside Megan’s gut-friendly recipes, this book also includes expert advice on how to deal with common complaints such as IBS, constipation and bloating, as well as how to diagnose food intolerances, and manage good gut health with sleep and exercise routines. A practicing Dietitian and Nutritionist for the last decade and with an award-winning PhD in gut health, Dr Rossi is passionate about empowering others to take control of their health and happiness from the inside out.

Alongside Dr Rossi's gut-friendly recipes, Eat Yourself Healthy also includes expert advice on how to deal with common complaints such as IBS and bloating, diagnose food intolerances, and manage good gut health with sleep and exercise routines. I must say sometimes the book gets a little boring, with all the scientific information, but I guess it is OK for people who have gut problems and really want to know how the intestine (big and small) work. Please note this is different to a voucher code or discount code as they are to be used when checking out. Due to high demand, Dr Megan Rossi (PhD, RD), award-winning gut health scientist at King's College London, is launching a new bloating masterclass that will include affordable, practical and science-backed solutions to help you master your bloating. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (teff, spelt, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.Gut health is something very exciting that is fortunately starting to make more of an appearance across media. I hadn't thought about my gut health ever until earlier this year when someone advised me to have a detox. You’ll also receive a downloadable guide with an intro to gut science, practical advice and exclusive recipes.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.With this science-backed approach, you can embrace a delicious way of eating that’s good for you, your gut microbes and the planet.

It is written in an engaging user friendly well and the information she gives regards the gut and microbiome is fascinating. Includes over 80 mouth-watering deliciously diverse recipes, savvy cooking tips and 3 menu plans that make it easier and tastier than ever to increase your plant intake and enjoy your favourite meals. This is a used book - there is no escaping the fact it has been read by someone else and it will show signs of wear and previous use. Offering over 5g of fibre per portion, this loaf is perfect for breakfast on-the-go or as a healthy and fibre-rich mid-afternoon snack. Featuring a wide variety of recipes to help manage conditions such as IBS and bloating, this is a terrific guide to a healthier lifestyle.If you’re looking for an easy, evidence-based way to increase your energy, boost your mood, regulate your digestion, find your happy weight and slash your risk of chronic disease, you’re in the right place. If you're about to start a new job as an assistant, or you're simply looking to up your game, look no further for some great ideas to make you shine in your role. Our faves so far are the lentil bolognaise, meatless meatballs ( made with aubergine, sundried tomato and olive yum! Grounded in science and packed with evidence on how what you eat can impact your bowel, your microbiome, your brain and you. From a hearty lasagne to raspberry and white chocolate muffins, these recipes prove you don’t have to sacrifice flavour or enjoyment to hit Megan’s recommended 30 plant points a week.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment