276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RC Car Axles, Aluminum Alloy 1/10 RC Car Front Rear Axle for SCX10 AXIAL RC D90 RC Crawler Truck Car Part

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The new Bully 2 Axles have spent years in research, testing and development to bring you a competition worthy axle out of the box. No need to spend countless dollars on upgrading these axles. I'm also including the main body of the axles in 3 different lengths, which should let you use 102015 or 106015 HSP CVDs, or a combination of them to achieve the desired axle length. You will need at least an Allen/hex driver and nut drivers. This allows you to easily change wheels and make swift adjustments on your car. I still use the Enduro chassis (my class 1) with AR44 axles. Because the pinon sits higher on those axles it was easier to get better drive line angles. I didn't like the Enduro chassis with the Enduro axles but I really like it with the AR 44s. Thanks to an included "Adaptor", you can use 102015 CVDs instead of 106015 ones in the medium and long axles, but you won't be able to use 106015 CVDs in the medium or short axles... So I would recommend you to buy 102015 for short and med, and 106015 if you know you want the long axles. Remember you can use 3D printed transmission in the rear axle if you want to go cheaper. I have also tested with Vandal CVDs, and it should be compatible with another very simple adaptor with HSP 122015 and 166015 CVDs.

About the perimeter starts (seams) I would recommend making them near the center of the gears. For the rest of the parts I use Shortest->SmartHide for the seam.

TOOLS/ACCESSORIES

However, if you want to take the chassis to the next level, you might consider adding a roll cage, which offers it an advantage in difficult terrain. I have actually tested both methods, and they are lasting at least all my first tests, which are a little aggressive :S The graphics are of exceptional quality and have a smooth, scratch-resistant surface. You may choose between a relaxed matte finish and a more opulent glossy finish. I’m going to build a new rig for 2022. I have a class one,class two, and a sorta class 3. So now I want to make a rig that outperforms everything. A total cheater rig. So everything in the rules that is restricted is what this rig should have.

Gear ratios : Transmissions designed to maximise motor torque and provide low speed control. Twin-speed selectable ones such as that in the TRX-4 are great for trails.The suspension type of your RC vehicle can also affect the type of axles you should choose. If you have a solid axle suspension, then you'll want to look for axles that can handle the weight and stress of the vehicle. If you have an independent suspension, then you'll want to look for axles that can provide plenty of clearance and flexibility. Brand Matters Aluminum Accessories: If you want to update the design and appearance of your Night Crawler, you may utilize anodized aluminum pieces to give it a more gleaming and magnificent appearance. Specially for the gears, you will need a very high inter-layer adhesion, so probably warm up 5 or 10ºC your PLA for the best adhesion and adapt the inner walls width to perfectly fill all the inside of the part. If you don't have MTC Chassis, maybe you can use this in your own build. With the mentioned sourced parts, the axles should be ready to be installed in other projects. The space for the "Links Heads" is 10mm. Another advantage of quality tools is that they will serve you for a long time, and those that wear fast only need to swap the tips.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment