276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fairy Fresh Fabric Conditioner Snuggly Soft for Sensitive Skin, 50Washes, 1.75L, Fabrics Softener, with plant Based Softness & Extra Fresh Scent, 4Pk + Our Gift for You: Organza Small Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Fairy's Snuggly Soft Fabric Condition will make your clothes and other fabrics the softest they've ever been. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Demonstrating our firm commitment to better ourselves, our community, our markets and the environment, IDS is the first company in the UAE’s beverage sector to join the United Nations Global Compact Network.

Do not use this product: - On children's sleepwear or garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I’m so happy with it and the way the baby’s clothes smell and feel I’m going to make it my must have laundry item!

However we have been previously been using comfort pure for our fabric softener as it was the first one recommend to me by another mummy. liters ensures that you have plenty of fabric softener for many loads of laundry, making it the ideal choice for the modern household. Experience the ultimate softness and freshness with Fairy Snuggly Soft Rinse Aid - because your clothes deserve the best.Our product range includes household and laundry supplies, air fresheners, bath and body products, as well as health and beauty items.

Fairy fabric Softener Snuggly soft will provide Fairy's best softness, leaving clothes snuggable and with a gentle scent.

However, with Fairy Snuggly Soft there is a gentle but fresh scent which is very pleasant and fresh. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The advanced formula penetrates deep into the fibers of your clothes, providing unparalleled softness and a touch of freshness that lasts for a long time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment