276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Laura Poitras Collection [Blu-ray]

£9.405£18.81Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even though I do it in very different ways that Nan does, I’m a person who uses a camera to express my relationship to the world. According to Variety, the film shows Assange is "willing to put everything on the line, risking imprisonment and worse to publish information he believes the public has a right to know". But according to Poitras, both films also placed her in the crosshairs of the Department of Homeland Security, which she claimed had monitored her since 2006 and subjected her to wiretaps, watch lists and on several occasions, detainment by government agents. Many great films came out in 2022, but none of them has been as powerful as Laura Poitras’ new documentary All the Beauty and the Bloodshed.

Laura Poitras - Praxis Films

If you do nothing, you will be auto-enrolled in our premium digital monthly subscription plan and retain complete access for 65 € per month.

The following year, Poitras was one of the first three journalists to meet with NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden in Hong Kong; she received a full set of the documents leaked by Snowden, and later helped to produce a series of stories on U. In their first interview, which Poitras describes as “really emotionally intense,” the artist talked about being sent to foster care.

I’ve seen how overdose wrecks lives – why have the Sackler

And she would have an opportunity later before it would be shared with anyone wider to see if there was anything that went too far. In both cases, on very different levels, reputation is all, and the resulting destructiveness is grave.The go-to architect and designer of the Paris jet set, Laura Gonzalez has left her invigorating mix-and-match touch on residences, hotels, restaurants and boutiques worldwide while conquering the French capital. They have now been looking at everyone's communications without cause, and this can have a chilling effect on private communications and thought, journalism and our right to petition the government.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment