276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Festool Plantilla para mesa de Trabajo APS 900/2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wonna prove my point in my reply, start asking kithcen fitters to lend you there nice expensive trend jigs for you to practice with. So the question is has any one got one, what do they think of it and how does it compare with other jigs they've used.

A range of versatile machines, from portable on-site CNC routing to table top and much more - with accessories and software to create perfect packages. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.As with all festool stuff, I hesitated the spending the money but as soon as I used it the cost didn't worry me. for me its a better jig and i dont really know why but the quality of joint is better plus i much prefer the look of the tighter curve on the joint. I had a 'U' shaped kitchen to do not do long a go and one corner was way off and I was a bit apprehensive about the jig 'coping' with this. I have been reading on this forum for a couple of weeks now and gained some very valuable information regarding fitting kitchens. We offer power tools with high performance, flexibility and a comprehensive range of spares and accessories for all woodworking trades.

To reduce the risk of serious injury and/or damage to your Festool product, always read, understand and follow all warnings and instructions in your Festool product's Instruction Manual.Quote from: joiner1970 on May 02, 2014, 11:49 AM Trend combi jig here , had it years and it's done everything I've needed. For the best outcome, please provide detailed courier instructions and a contact number that we can pass on to the courier. We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment