276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani SHE Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hold the fragrance approx 5 inches away and spray your skin, focusing on pulse points (neck, wrists etc) and/or spray generously in front of you and walk through for a full coverage. Whether you're looking for a luxury gift for a friend or loved one, or simply treating yourself to something special, this is the perfect scent for any occasion.

We can only accept messages that contain letters and numbers, and cannot accept messages with special characters, symbols or any messages that may contain offensive or inappropriate language. The engraving service is available on selected lines, and your fragrance bottle will be taken out of its original packaging (and outer plastic wrap will be removed) before the engraving process.As the sweet aroma fades, it is replaced by the middle notes of lily of the valley and other flowers. Now I only took one spray, and I have never ever in my whole life had such a bad reaction to a fragrance. I have heard very good things about the original She, that it is a soft, powdery almond scent lifted by its fruity opening. Heliotrope is one of my favorite notes, but I find that it can also ruin a good scent if it's used too generously. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes.

Infused with zesty top notes, the perfume delivers the scent of Lime, Pineapple and Pear before developing into a floral heart of Jasmine, Heliotrope and Lily-of-the-Valley. With its blend of pear, vanilla and amber, this is an Eau de Parfum spray that can be worn both day and night. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates. A fresh blend of delicate florals, heliotrope, almond accents and a caressing wake of vanilla and cedar wood that melt together in perfect harmony. Middle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away.It smells very masculine from the bottle and when it's spritzed, and the masculine opening lingers for a long while. Emporio Armani She begins with a fresh opening of mandarin and pear, which lend a soft sweetness to the fragrance, together with the creamy heart of heliotrope and almond for a kissable aroma.

I do find that with a lot of the perfumes I like though because they just don’t have those heavy notes. The Emporio She Eau de Parfum for women will immerse you in an aura of freshness and pleasure, making you feel unique and sexy.Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity. I had bought this version, and contrary to some reviews I read stating where this is nothing but a shadow of its former self, I don’t see any difference with it on me from the old formulation. I bought this because I remember I had Naomagic, which is quite similar, and I used to like that scent back in the days. For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you're looking for a scent that encapsulates the perfect balance of woody and fruity fragrances, then She by Emporio Armani is your perfect match.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment