276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shattered Vows: An Arranged Marriage Standalone Romance (Tarnished Empire)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Aubrey will always be his and he intends to make her remember no matter how much time it might take.

Tarnished Empire Series by Shain Rose - Goodreads

Thrive” by Shain Rose is another interesting friends-to-lovers romance in the Stonewood Brothers series of novels that can be read as a standalone. They made readers love them, they made readers sad, they made readers angry, they made readers laugh, they made readers cry, and they made readers believe in the promise of love and home. Sebastian was notably patient and played into her young mindedness thinking he was accommodating her.

It is something to be said about a man who is the head of a mob family who is so sweet and tender to his home life with cooking and spraying the plants. Shain Rose books cover a wide range of themes, but she is particularly noted for her love stories that often involve charismatic billionaire characters. Shain Rose is a new adult and contemporary romance novelist who loves to say that she fights for love one word at a time.

Shattered Vows: An Arranged Marriage Standalone Romance

Glad I read this book but I still like Dante’s story of loving his best friend’s younger sister better.But Vick is determined to get the man to drop his walls, as she intends to introduce some fun into his life. If she cannot find someone to swap stories with on the phone she can be found watching trashy shows on TV or reading romances. He intends to insert himself into her life and show her that her fairytale bubble is not by any means real.

Shattered Vows By Shain Rose PDF Download - Epicpdf Shattered Vows By Shain Rose PDF Download - Epicpdf

This is the 30th book, but considering Alex has survived "Kill Alex Cross" before, chances are he survives this one. Rose published “Inevitable” her debut novel in 2020 and has since then become quite the author with more than half a dozen works to her name across several series of novels. Jett Stonewood is a miserly billionaire businessman who will never crack a smile even when he is holidaying in paradise. The author Shain Rose has a unique way of blending romance with elements of adult fiction, making her books an engaging read for many.The characters are sensitively portrayed, as is their recovery, and the hopeful ending is realistic. Each platform has its own pros and cons, so it's best to choose based on what suits your needs best. However, most of her books have received positive feedback and high ratings, particularly her romance series involving brothers and billionaires. USA Today Bestselling Author, Shain Rose delivers a standalone arranged marriage romance where a grumpy mafia boss will wed a free-spirited surf girl and make sparks fly.

Shattered Vows: An Arranged Marriage Standalone Romance Shattered Vows: An Arranged Marriage Standalone Romance

I have to say I absolutely loved this story and especially the characters - Mo and Bastian are so different but the way they both make concessions was amazing. The characters in this novel bring life and heart to this story, each with a distinct voice and personality. She had spent years trying to get over Jax, but he is now back home as one of America’s most eligible bachelors and most streamed musical artists. USA Today Bestselling Author Shain Rose delivers a standalone arranged marriage romance where a grumpy mafia boss will wed a free-spirited surf girl and make sparks fly. I didn’t like Kevin Samuels, but after reading your books and the female depiction I understand why he was needed especially if there are females who behave like this in real life!But she has built up walls around herself to shut him out even though he believes their souls are welded together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment