276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fifa 21 (Switch) (Nintendo Switch)

£21.99£43.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I still play the original, FIFA 2017, whatever it was, along with the free World Cup DLC. Look, if people keep buying the product, EA will continue making it. Any person who wants their copy of FIFA 21 to be as accurate and up-to-date as possible will find the FIFA 21: Adboards & Licenses Patch to be nothing short of an absolute godsend. The execs can justify it to each other that Nintendo fans don't buy yearly updates and they get to extend the licence agreement and milk the micro translations on PS and Xbox. this company goes against anything i like about gaming. its not the programmers fault, its the greedy ceo and its managers. Tassi, Paul (11 December 2020). "Here's The Game Awards 2020 Winners List With A Near-Total 'Last Of Us' Sweep". Forbes. Archived from the original on 11 December 2020 . Retrieved 20 December 2020.

And I’ve seen that people are mad about this game, and what EA has done. Actually, in Metacritic, User’s score (of more than 200 people) is 0.1 I understand it is annoying that Switch was left out of the updates but the career mode is still quite deep, graphics and gameplay are still good and lots of licensed teams/leagues are in it. Fitness and training consumable items have been removed from the game. [7] Players still lose fitness and stamina during a match, but automatically start their next game at full fitness. Healing items have been simplified to just gold common and rare items. [8]ritouf Not if you don't play ultimate team it isn't a gacha game. I play career mode, offline and for the most part it's very enjoyable. And sometimes local multiplayer with my brother in law.

The player's club can be transferred from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5, and from Xbox One to Xbox Series X and Series S, but not from PlayStation to Xbox or vice versa.Honestly this seems more like a meta critic user review than a publication review. You can’t say the core game is still very good and then give it 2 out 10. Does this then become a 9 out of 10 game next year when the new one comes out and this one drops to like a fiver or whatever?

So it is possible but the switch is treated as an older generation console, probably because these companies know of Nintendo’s plans It’s great they add new stuff to other versions which makes it even more frustrating that they don’t on switch.Damo "Yeah, removing the older ones is pretty bad. It's like an admission that this is basically the same game." Don't buy Fifa 21 at full price(and to be honest that goes for the main versions too😅) , unfortunately this series is not meant for Switch owners to enjoy at its full potential. EA does not want it either so why should Switch owners. Let them be predictable and stop releasing and then claim Switch owners don't like Fifa. John_Deacon : I did play and complete (max stars in everything) the story modes of both games, but I wouldn't recommend the story modes in and of themselves, which is completely nonsensical and forgettable (and PPT2 even disregards whatever "events" occurred in the first game, with everybody having forgotten one another).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment