276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Clay Oily Roots Shampoo, 500ml

£11.25£22.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also tested it when I oiled my hair. For the safer side and out of my habit, I always double wash my hair after oiling and I did the same with this L’OREAL Clay Shampoo as well but I can say for sure, that I felt my hair totally cleaned while washing only after the single wash. Definitely, a great shampoo for oily hair. url" : "https://www.lorealparis.co.in/beauty-magazine/hair-care-blogs/5-hair-care-tips-to-prevent-sweaty-scalp-in-summer",

Intensely Hydrating Shampoo – Moisturizes from lengths to tips for hydrated free-flowing hair. Ingredients or more suppliers used in the making of this product are part of the L’Oreal Solidarity Sourcing Program.

Already a customer?

Coming to the dry hair ends, I did not get something frizzy and extremely dry hair after the wash. I won’t say my hair looked butter-liciously soft or something fancy, but yes there was no frizz, hair fall, or roughness on the ends. Happy with the results. 😇 Summing Up id": "https://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/elvive/extraordinary-clay/extraordinary-clay-re-balancing-shampoo", description":"Discover how to get flawless roots in 3 seconds with Magic Retouch, our first instant root concealer spray." L'Oreal Paris laboratories have infused the extraordinary power of pure clay in a conditioner. Anti-oiliness. Fresh, healthy looking hair. Soft, free flowing hair. Ultra purifying washes off excess oil on scalp, roots, and helps eliminate impurities and pollution particles. Intensely hydrating moisturizes from lengths to tips for hydrated free flowing hair, leaving hair fresh for up to 72 hours. Enriched with extraordinary power of clay that deeply purifies and detangles your hair. Tailor made care to resolve the problems of oily roots and dry lengths. Hair feels pure, soft, and shiny and hydrated when used with the extraordinary clay shampoo. For best results, indulge in the full extraordinary clay ritual shampoo, conditioner and hair refresher.

So when after using this shampoo my hair and scalp stayed grease-free for 3 days, I was Impressed. It lathers well, cleanses well, and adds a bit of bounce and volume to the hair.Do you feel that your hair becomes greasy too rapidly and washing it too often dries out your lengths? You need tailor-made care. After using this product for a few weeks, I think what's happening is that it's drying out my scalp a bit and because of that, my scalp is producing natural oil to compensate, which is leading to build up and more oily-ness on my scalp. I love shampoos and face washes which provide a slight cooling sensation and this exactly does that. Not something which tingles or irritates, but that relaxing menthol cooling which just makes you feel good.

It still smells fantastic and still lathers really well, however, my hair doesn't stay as oil-free for as long as it did when I first started using it years ago. And I know you have to switch shampoos around every once in awhile to avoid a buildup, which I do, but this still doesn't help me go as long in between washes as as it used to, which means I have to wash more often and it doesn't last as long.

New customer?

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CI 77891, CI 42090, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, COCONUT OIL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment