276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Decking Rescue Paint 2.5L Deep Blue [39147]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After using a well known, moderately priced product on a correctly prepared surface, it flaked after 1 season.

Clean all tools and equipment with soap and water whilst still wet. If allowed to dry, remove with paint stripper. If you’ve spent the money on the construction, and spent time on the proper preparation, a word of advice…Don’t be cavalier with regard to the preservation and finish. I know from mistakes of using the products I’ve helped design that this is a costly and flaking-well infuriating. Before starting application, test the colour choice on a small area and allow to dry to determine final colour. Stupidly, I fell under the marketing spell,read the copy on the product, saw the price and thought with proper prep, my job would be better…. it wasn’t!Before starting your project, test penetration and absorbency by sprinkling water lightly onto the wood. If the water is absorbed rapidly, surface is free of contamination and ready for staining. If water is repelled, thorough preparation, as for new wood must be performed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment