276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Gro Company Ollie the Owl Groclock Sleep Trainer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Simply set the time you would like your child to wake up in the morning and this sleep trainer clock will show the passing of time using fun colours and symbols.

Let’s take a look at the most common mistakes when using a toddler clock and how to use them effectively! A. When the power goes off, the clock ‘freezes’ all the settings, including the main time, the wake-up times, and brightness settings. When the Groclock is activated in night-time sleep or day-time nap mode, press and hold the scroll down button until a cross appears in the big star’s cheek.There is also a feature which allows parents to also display the digital clock – ideal for when your little one starts to learn digital time.

Displaying my flashcards in their room is also perfect for helping to reduce bedtime battles during the bedtime routine.Digital Clock: The optional digital clock feature is ideal for when your little one starts to learn digital time. If this is the case for you, then you may also want to choose a wake clock that has a night light feature (aim for reds and warmer colours). I loved the idea of the groclock but my DS fiddled with it when he woke and ended up changing it so the sun showed which unfortunately meant he then thought it was time to get up. As expected it took a while for her to understand it, and she did mess with it (and conquered the child lock on day 2! Set the time using the up and down buttons – select the hour, press enter, , select the minutes, press enter , select am or pm, press enter .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment