276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vaporesso FORZ TX80 VW Starter Kit with FORZ Tank 25 and Type-C Charger, Electronic Cigarette Box Mod Vape Kit, No e Liquid, No Nicotine (Brick Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, yeah! I think it’s safe to add the word versatile to the Vaporesso vocabulary. What Can We Expect From the Vaporesso Forz TX80 Weighing the same as a lit cig with an auto draw feature, The Vaporesso Barr is another pod kit tailor made for the new vaper. It’s quite possibly my pod kit of the year! Most of the digits are very small, I needed reading glasses to see read them.The main info which is the wattage is plenty large enough fortunately, the actual LCD screen is bright enough indoors, but really hard to see outdoors. Pudding elements are noticeable but clearly not responding to the lower wattage setting. Vaporesso Forz TX80 – Higher Wattage The device handles wattage adjustment in 0.5W increments but speeds up if the button is held down. The option to round robin the power has not been included.

No matter what tank, RTA or RDA I screwed on and regardless of coil resistance, the device failed to select anything other than 40W as a recommended output. Variable Temperature Control Vaporesso describe it as providing a wider temperature range to assist with unique flavour compositions of e-liquid. This product is intended for adult users of nicotine-containing products, particularly current smokers or vapers. Underage sale is prohibited. Do not use this product if you:The filling ports are extremely small and makes it difficult to refill, and the threading across the whole kit is really not that good. The narrow bore 810 drip tip looks proprietary with its built in O rings. There are none in the catch cup itself. The 18650 battery (not included) fits with the positive end facing up. A marker on the battery cap also lends a helping hand.

But here comes my first niggle, 18650? Really? I was surprised by this choice, especially as one of the included coils had an upper range of 80 watts.I understand 21700 capacity would make the whole thing a little taller (5mm) which is a very small trade-off for the extra capacity and boost a 21700 battery would have provided, this became more apparent in the performance section. Up to 75 GB of storage required (subject to change). Additional storage hardware, broadband (ISP fees apply), Microsoft account with Xbox profile may be required for set-up, some updates, content including some cars, and features, including retention of some gameplay settings and information ( xbox.com/xboxone/gettingstarted and xbox.com/live). Now I know which coil to go for and am happy with my settings, then most of the cons fade away.I know which mod I am reaching for when things get messy or are likely to get drenched, and one I don’t have to feel so precious about if I drop it or one I can lob around in the car. Pros I do understand the O ring is part of the waterproofing design yet I also feel it could have been more user friendly, especially for those with dexterity issues.The price for this kit is very reasonable considering you get a great little mod that offers a good range of flexibility. The tank comes with a straight glass (4.5 mL standard, 2 mL TPD) and a replacement glass as well, which likely won’t be needed due to the coating around it that makes it really hard to break. I do like the rugged tank design a lot. The coil system is your standard plug and play coil system like the Crown 3. The coils are not so easy to remove though, with not much to grip. Thankfully, the included tool to take apart the part works great at popping out the coil and putting them in is very easy. To replace them, you unscrew the base and then pop them out from the tank. You can’t do it with a full tank, it needs to be pretty much empty. My only complaint on the tank is that the threading on the base isn’t great. It’s not awful, but it is crunchy and typically not as good as other tanks on the market—including older Vaporesso ones. Not a major deal, and could be because mine is an early sample, but it’s worth mentioning for sure. I only suggest using the USB port for device upgrades. Always use a dedicated charger when using 18650 (or any external) batteries. Coil Comparisons Whenever I tested the mod with other tanks, RDA’s or RTA’s they were recognised instantly. The device scanned them, accepted them and everything was rosy in Neil’s vape garden. Even then it decided that 40W was the best setting for the coil. Every time. Issues Using Other Tanks

The colour schemes are limited to the leather effect of the hand grip. The chassis, front panel and framework is the same across all. Please note that all observations are based purely on my own experiences while handling, using, maintaining and even vaping the device lol! Design and build quality Vaporesso Forz TX80 Mod SectionThe screen holds basic information you should need depending on which mode you are in, but by default it displays: I found very little difference to flavour output vaping at higher wattage. Moving from 60W to 70W for the first time saw juice being dumped out from the sides of the airflow and down the mod. There was one whole new feature to me and that’s F(t) Mode, so WTF is it? As it was the default setting, I tried it and couldn’t work it out, it just seemed to vape the same as Pulse Mode for me, so off I popped to RTFM (Read The F**king Manual) and I can honestly say I am none the wiser??? Sadly due to the limited twoline screen, Vaporesso have removed the battery percentage and the useful BEST from the display.I have loved this feature since the superb PM80 came out, and it is something other companies have copied so I find it odd that Vaporesso have omitted this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment