276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FRONTLINE Plus Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs (10-20 kg) - 6 Pipettes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

br>The small pipette makes application very easy - we find putting small drops onto into an area the size of a 10p piece. eyJjaWQiOjEsImNvcnMiOlsiaHR0cHM6Ly9wZXRwcm9kdWN0cy5jby51ayJdLCJlYXQiOjE3MDY2ODEzNjksImlhdCI6MTcwNjUwODU2OSwiaXNzIjoiQkMiLCJzaWQiOjEwMDI4NjA0NzYsInN1YiI6IkJDIiwic3ViX3R5cGUiOjAsInRva2VuX3R5cGUiOjF9. To use it on your small dog, remove 1 pipette from the pack and its blister, hold the pipette upright facing away from you and now tap the neck in a way that all the contents remain intact. At Evans Pharmacy we take security very seriously, you have two options to purchase either using a credit/debit card or Paypal.

My dogs run in Moorland, when its its not nesting time, and pick up ticks, particularly the smaller smoother haired spaniel. If you have a small dog under 10kg, Frontline Plus Spot on will kill adult fleas but also prevent flea eggs from hatching - breaking the life cycle. This is a marketing ploy as it states kills ticks within 48hrs but they naturally drop off after this time after they've fed and injected the dog with lyme disease if the tick is infected.Frontline Plus Spot-on XL Dog (40-60kg) [3 pack] not only kills fleas and ticks on your pet it also contains active IGR technology that stops flea eggs from hatching and larvae developing in your home. I have been using Frontline for over 30 years and have never had any problems from fleas and ticks on any of my dogs in that time. They die by 'excitation' so it is expected to see increased flea activity during this 48 hour period as the fleas are killed. To treat dogs over 60 kg with FRONTLINE TRI-ACT ®, use the appropriate combination of two pipette sizes that most closely matches the bodyweight. I accept full liability and confirm I will read all sides of the product information sheet to ensure I understand the directions for use, contraindications and warnings associated with each medicine before administration.

Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards. If they do come into contact with rain within 48 hours after treatment, it’s unlikely that they’ll get so wet that the product is washed away. Frontline Spot On comes in four different strengths and the strength you choose is dependant on the size of your dog. However this is a bird specific mite and so it should not be able to cause an infestation in your dog. I used this product following the instructions, washing ALL bedding and everything else she used for 3 consecutive months, but my dog STILL has fleas!Frontline Plus - an easy to use spot on that will eliminate fleas and inhibit the growth of any flea eggs on your pet. You may as well just give your dog a check when he runs in long grass and remove the tick manually as the chance of getting it off before it infects your dog is much greater. Ticks, fleas, and biting lice not only suck the extra nutrition out of your pet’s body but also disrupt their normal routine. Your dog can easily pick up fleas and ticks and if they do it's important they are treated straight away to stop them from spreading around your home.

Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours •Stops flea eggs hatching in your home •Kills ticks within 48 hours, helping reduce the risk of tick-borne diseases •Kills lice FRONTLINE Plus® is a veterinary medicine with a robust safety profile. But if we can save any other little dogs going through the wretched pain and discomfort as our little girl has been through, then this review will be worth it. Unlike other flea treatments, FRONTLINE Plus® kills ticks too, helpingto reduce the risk of tick-borne disease transmission.FRONTLINE Plus also contains an important addition of (S)-methoprene which works to prevent the multiplication of fleas by killing fleas in their immature stages (eggs, larvae and pupae). It has an insecticidal efficacy against new infestations of adult fleas for 8 weeks, and will prevent their multiplication by inhibiting the development of eggs, larvae, and pupae for 8 weeks after application. Frontline Plus Spot-on Medium Dog not only kills fleas and ticks on your pet it also contains active IGR technology that stops flea eggs from hatching and larvae developing in your home. We bought this and applied to our puppy (1 yr old) and FIVE DAYS LATER, she is still crawling with fleas! Had we known this initially, we could have saved our little girl so much pain, discomfort, sleeplessness, misery, raw, sore inflamed skin with fleas still actively eating her alive.

FRONTLINE PLUS ®, FRONTLINE TRI-ACT ® and FRONTLINE ® SPOT ON have an exemplary safety profile and adverse reactions to the treatments are very rare. Weather conditions where I live have been perfect for flea outbreaks, very high temps with some humidity throw n in, so I don't want to risk a reinfestation.If your pet has suffered from fleas or ticks and you are concerned they have spread around your house pick up some FrontLine Home Guard. Frontline Plus Spot-on Large Dog not only kills fleas and ticks on your pet it also contains active IGR technology that stops flea eggs from hatching and larvae developing in your home. Unlike some other flea treatments, it kills both fleas and ticks on your pet to help protect them from the discomfort and diseases these parasites cause. If the product is accidentally swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the package leaflet to the physician. It is a veterinary medicine with a robust safety profile, which provides fast and long-lasting protection from fleas and ticks for medium dogs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment