276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SOL DE Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream

£19.2£38.40Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.

Helps visibly smooth and tighten the appearance of your skin thanks to potent, caffeine-rich Guaraná Extract It's not just SZA who sees good days in your future... Scented like paradise - no exaggeration - Sol de Janeiro's Bom Dia Bright Cream is here to help you indulge in a skin-smoothing self-care moment with its nourishing blend of cupuaçu butter and fruit AHAs. Experience the sweet sensation of our iconic perfume mist, with delicious notes of pistachio, salted caramel, and vanilla. Feels like summer all year round.Get that coveted Brazilian Bum Bum Cream effect and experience absolute body joy with this luxurious cream. Infused with powerful, caffeine-rich guarana and a Brazilian blend of skin-loving ingredients, the award-winning formula melts in and visibly smooths the skin while imparting a touch of shimmer. Notes of salted caramel and pistachio create an addictive scent.

that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); Get that coveted Brazilian Bum Bum Cream effect and experience absolute body joy with this luxurious cream. The fragrance is not for me Pros: This cream is super fast absorbing and won´t feel greasy at all. I can´t tell whether it´s actually firming because I couldn´t use it for long, and now I´ll explain why. Reuse your empty bottle for your next DIY project. We like to fill ours with water and mist our plants!We're so glad that you love our iconic Cheirosa 62 as much as we do! We recommend layering with Brazilian Bum Bum Cream which has the same, delicious scent. You can also try our Sol Cheirosa 62 Eau de Parfum which is a richer interpretaion of our Cheirosa 62 Perfume Mist in a more concentrated and longer lasting format. Are other products available in this scent?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment