276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crock-Pot Rice Cooker | Sauté and Keep Warm Functions | 2.2 L (5-6 People) | with Measuring Cup and Stirring Paddle | Silver [CKCPRC6040]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In a short amount of time, you’ll have a delicious mass of creamy rice that will have the end result of being gobbled down! When I stirred it the last time, I brought all the rice on the bottom up to the top and vented it to cool.

It totally stinks when you're just trying to soak up the liquid at the end of a cooking cycle and you mis-eyeball the proportions. If you want to see how to make this rice pudding in the slow cooker, just check out the video below. Simply grease the slow cooker with butter or spray with a nonstick spray, then add the water, salt, and rice. Keep in mind that the newer slow cookers cook food much faster than the older models and the rice can burn if you have a high-temperature slow cooker.All my lids have rubber seals and keep condensation in; might be more a consequence of not having a "warm" setting on one, and crocking the way I was taught - total submersion. You can use this appliance to cook brown or white rice but it’s best to know the specific time setting needed for your chosen recipe.

Using chicken broth, beef broth or even vegetable broth is a great way to add some additional flavor to your white rice.You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site.

Most slow cookers are large enough to make food for the whole family and it’s ideal if you always have guests over . It's essential to use the right amount of water to ensure that the rice cooks properly and doesn't turn out too dry or too wet. Cooking is not just a hobby for me; it's a passion that fuels my creativity and connects me to my cultural roots. It's been 1 3/4 hours, my rice is still really hard, I only used 1 3/4 cups of water per cup of rice, still seems like too much water.This slow cooker rice is the so easy and you can use basmati rice, long grain rice, brown rice or anything you prefer for this rice recipe. I take delight in preparing dishes that reflect my heritage, infusing them with flavors that evoke memories and tell stories of my upbringing. It’s good but I would try and add condensed milk as well as the regular milk to give it a more thicker consistency.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment