276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B Pro 2 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Difference between Pro 2 2500 & Oral B Advance C,ean which comes with 2 charging stations which I really don’t need. Reply The Oral-B Pro 650 comes in at a lower price point and thus sacrifices some of the features of the Oral-B Pro 2 2500. The main one for me is the pressure sensor. Pressing too hard with a toothbrush can lead to gum recession and tooth wear. The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 has a pressure sensor that flashes red when you are pressing too hard. This will mean that you will use the brush at just the right pressure. There is no difference in speed/power of the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 and Oral-B Pro 650. Is the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 waterproof?

The Oral-B Pro 2 2000 on paper has all the essential features to make a great electric toothbrush; a 2 minute timer with inbuilt quadpacer, visible pressure sensor and a 3D oscillating rotating motion. However does the Oral-B Pro 2 2000 live up to its paper credentials? oscillating rotating is a very effective way of cleaning your teeth and has consistently outperformed the Sonic and manual toothbrushing in research studies done by Cochrane. Brush Head

The Oral-B advance clean is also a battery powered electric toothbrush that does not use 3D oscillating rotating motion, therefore it does not clean as well as the Pro 2 2500. Reply The CrossAction brush head is of medium firmness and also features indicator bristles. These indicator bristles fade over time, letting you know when the brush head needs changing The Oral-B Pro 2 2000 costs . This is one area where this electric toothbrush shines. For the features you get and the price, it is hard to beat this electric toothbrush. It also comes with a 2 year warranty that is possible to extend to 3 years. Up to 100% more plaque removal: round head cleans better for healthier gums in 30 days vs a manual toothbrush The gum care mode is accessed by pressing the on/off button twice when the electric toothbrush is off. Instead of the brush head oscillating and rotating at a single speed the speed alters from 2600- 8,800 oscillations and 12,000-40,000 pulsations per minute. This mode lasts for 2 minutes also which is good however whether the speed variation actually does anything is questionable. My advice would be to keep it in daily clean mode. Brush heads

In fact I consider this the best value for money electric toothbrush on the market. I frequently recommend this electric toothbrush to my patients who are on a tight budget. It has all the essential features without being overpriced. Running costs Note this is not true unless there is something very wrong with the charging circuitry in the device. Lithium batteries prefer to be topped up regularly and in fact running it all the way down repeatedly is more likely to cause harm. Reply It weighs in at 130g with toothbrush head so it is quite light and definitely will not take up too much of your luggage space. The size including brush head is 23 cm x 2.5cm x 3cm. 5) Value For Money As the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 is a cheaper electric toothbrush, you would expect it to come with fewer features. It is actually surprising how many features Oral-B have fit into this basic electric toothbrush. Styling At , the Oral-B Pro 2 2500 Electric Toothbrush is in the mid range of the Oral B electric toothbrush line up. It represents fantastic value for money especially considering the features you get.The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 review was last updated in March 2019. I hope you enjoy the article. Please note you can only buy it from the UK. The only difference between the Oral-B Pro 2 2500N and 2500W (other than the colour) is that the 2500N comes with the Crossaction brush head and the 2500W comes with the whitening brush head. Out of the two brush heads, I much prefer the CrossAction however if you prefer the pink colour, you can just get the Oral-B Pro 2 2500W and buy some CrossAction brush heads separately. What’s in the box? Thanks for the review. Interesting comments on the battery life. My own testing found that it lasted longer than 2 weeks, 16 days in fact. Still a great toothbrush for the money. Reply

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment