276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MY WAY EAU DE PARFUM 90ML GIFT SET

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In creating the notes, craftsmanship meets innovation, as the Tuberose heart is extracted using molecular distillation, allowing the perfumers to select the creamy, velvety facets tailor-made for MY WAY. Let the enchanting scent transport you to new destinations, where every step is an opportunity to connect with the world and discover your true self. My Way Eau de Parfum Body Lotion 50ml: Massage the body lotion into the skin during your bath or shower routine and follow with the Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum for a longer lasting smell. Complete in a luxury Armani gift box, this makes for a perfect gift to pamper your loved one this festive season.

Contemporary Giorgio Armani My Way Eau De Parfum is an irresistible elegant and sophisticated fragrance for women who want to do their own thing. The artisanal approach finally translates in the manual weighing and blending of the fragrance's concentrate in Grasse creates pure, highly-refined notes with enhanced radiance and naturality. If the data is transferred to the US, there is a risk that your data can be processed by US authorities, for control and surveillance measures, possibly without legal remedies.

Bergamot blends with Egyptian orange blossom in a luminous and sparkling opening, and at its heart beats a brilliant floral bouquet enhanced by tuberose and Indian jasmine. The radiant heart of the fragrance is a bright floral bouquet of jasmine and tuberose, whilst the base envelops the composition with warm tones of cedarwood, madagascan vanilla and white musks.

Finally, the base reveals a cosy, sensual tone as gourmand vanilla - a delicious note that Giorgio Armani source from Madagascar using a program that benefits local communities - pairs with comforting cedarwood and seductive white musks. Finally, a vibrant Virginia cedarwood melds with sensual Madagascar vanilla and white musks to sign off the composition. The scent opens with zesty notes of Green Mandarin and the brightness of Orange Blossom enfleurage in bitter orange oil. The orange blossom note is extracted in Egypt using an innovative, exclusive and entirely natural process.The sensually feminine heart exudes and enchanting aroma of white flowers where seductive exotic jasmine and creamy tuberose shine through. In creating the notes, craftsmanship meets innovation, as the Tuberose heart is extracted using molecular distillation, allowing the perfumers to select the creamy, velvety facets tailor-made for My Way. Treat her to a luxurious Christmas gift set containing; My Way Eau de Parfum 50ml fragrance and a complimentary My Way Eau de Parfum Travel size spray 15ml, perfectly sized for holidays or her make-up bag. com/products/armani-my-way-eau-de-parfum-gift-set-spray-50ml-with-body-lotion-and-shower-gel 7648848117919 Armani My Way Eau De Parfum Gift Set Spray (50ml) with Body Lotion and Shower Gel 84. This often creates a smooth and round texture, which is hard to achieve with the dilution represented in the other concentrations of fragrance.

It is important to note that the longevity factor alone should not be the sole determinant in choosing a perfume. Whether you're treating yourself or surprising a loved one, the Giorgio Armani My Way 30ml EDP Gift Set is the ultimate gift for the modern explorer.Treat her to a luxurious Christmas gift set containing; My Way Eau de Parfum 50ml fragrance and a complimentary My Way Eau de Parfum Travel size spray 15ml, perfectly sized for holidays or her make up bag.

For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other.Master perfumer, Carlos Benaïm and senior perfumer Bruno Jovanovic partner to create a stunning floral fragrance that opens with citrusy bergamot and sweet, white floral orange blossom for a ultra-feminine tone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment