276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Christmas in the Little Irish Village: A page-turning Christmas romance to fall in love with

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I found myself reading with an Irish accent for all of the dialogue and had to laugh at the irony of Shannon making fun of James’s Boston accent. I loved most of the characters - even the crabby ones (let’s face it, all communities have them). AND Napoleon with his cattitude! I just love him!!! I laughed and cried in equal measure… Thought-provoking and full of great characters, I’ll read more from this author. Highly recommend!’ Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ An American guy,an Irish gal snowed in together with an elderly neighbor it looks like love may be a blooming in this charming rom-com. When secrets are revealed though it just may send that fledgling romance south . This book is just lovely, so entertaining. The humor is great and had me laughing out loud. So heart-warming and charming, so looking forward to the next in this series. Imogen’s heart is full of hope at the thought of seeing her childhood sweetheart but on the way there she nearly has an accident on the winding, muddy country road. She arrives at Benmore House late and flustered, only to discover the builder working with her on the renovation project is none other than Ryan O’Malley – the class prankster who was forever pinging her bra strap at school. Charming… Heart-warming read that captures the essence of the holiday spirit and the power of love and family. It’s a perfect book to curl up with by the fire during the festive season. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a heart-warming Christmas story.’ @booksdaisy, ⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Little Irish Village (2 book series) Kindle edition

This gorgeous festive romance is the perfect cosy read to snuggle up with this Christmas. Fans of Nicola May, Trisha Ashley and Debbie Macomber will love this wonderfully uplifting novel. Vernal's brand new book Christmas in the Little Irish Village is a humorously charming and sweet romance. It is a pleasure to read Vernal's wholesome story which is devoid of sexual and violent content. It would make a beautiful Hallmark movie. The plot is set during the holiday season in a quaint Irish village, with delightful characters including an adorable cat named Napoleon.I’ve fallen head over heels for the little village and its community… Beautiful… My idea of perfect!! An absolute joy to read… A heart-warming story of second chances, family, and friends… I absolutely loved it and can’t wait to return to the little Irish village.’ @Staceywh_17, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Christmas in the Little Irish Village - Bookouture

Welcome to the little Irish village of Emerald Bay where the sun is shining, the locals are gossiping, and romance is in the air. But will returning home be the fresh start Imogen Kelly needs? Right off, there’s a cozy inn nestled in a charming village—complete with snow and fairy lights. There’s a big family with generational drama. There’s even a meet cute brought on by a stray patch of ice. These early moments ease into what seems like a solid if standard romance—something perfectly satisfying on its own. But that’s about when Vernal starts doling out surprises like presents on Christmas.If you're looking for a slow read with some holiday feels, this is a good choice. I didn't love how much focus there was on the past, or how slow the romance felt, but the characters were enjoyable enough to read about, and there are a lot of family feels that readers may enjoy. Strong Women ~ Ireland ~ Snow ~ Sisters ~ Family ~ Irish Pub ~ Music ~ Friends ~ Well-written characters ~ Small town charm ~ Adoption ~ Singing ~ Women’s Fiction ~ Christmastime

Christmas in the Little Irish Village | Michelle Vernal

Shannon and James were lovely characters I felt I knew soon after I first met them. A laughter filled jovial Christmas story filled with mystery and families. Fans of Nicola May, Trisha Ashley and Debbie Macomber will love this stunning festive romance. Get comfy under your winter blankets with a warm cocoa ready, because you will not be able to put this wonderful, heart-warming book down! This book is such a Christmas treat, which will fill you up with love, happiness, cheer, delight and joy, as it warms your heart on a cold winter's day. If you love Christmas books set in Ireland, with a wonderful audiobook narrator who portrays a fantastic Irish accent, then this is the book for you! Shannon is certainly off men at the moment but is intrigued by an American who not only rents a room in the family pub but also seems to becoming over friendly with dear Meave, an elderly resident of the village who is very trusting of everybody, despite not knowing them. Shannon remains very suspicious of his motives and despite being attracted to him, cannot totally feel at ease.

This is the first book I’ve read by this author and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It was such a heartwarming cosy Christmas read. Will she leave Emerald Bay broken-hearted? Or will Imogen realise that home really is where the heart is?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment