276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IRN-BRU Energy Drink, The Iconic Taste of IRN-BRU with Taurine, Caffeine & Vitamin B - 12 x 330 ml Cans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ingredients are the basic building blocks of any product – they serve as the foundation to tell whether it is safe for consumption. Consuming two or more cans a day means you consume 71g of sugar which isn’t healthy, and is a lot more than the maximum recommended intake of sugar in a day.

I've been fascinated by powder energy drinks since 2006 and launched my own energy drink brand in 2014. It was evaluated by EFSA as a potentially low toxic substance that is poorly absorbed by the digestive tract.

Check out this article where I list a few sugar-free energy drinks which will be beneficial even when you’re not on an extreme diet.

caffeine overdose such as diarrhea, hallucination, irregular heartbeat, convulsion, chest pain, jittery, dizziness, etc. And, if you’re someone with a pre-existing health condition, I would suggest that you stay away from Irn-Bru Energy or at least, consult your doctor first before chugging one down. This is entirely acceptable, especially as the worldwide market is teeming with beverages containing too much caffeine in one serving. The ability to comment on our stories is a privilege, not a right, however, and that privilege may be withdrawn if it is abused or misused.In my own opinion, I think this level belongs on the lower middle tier when it comes to others in the market. I can’t stress how much following this guideline by AHA has made me feel healthier and safer, knowing I’m reducing the risks of so many health complications. The amount of caffeine in your blood peaks one hour later and stays at this level for several hours for most people. When it comes to caffeine content, a typical cup of Nescafe instant coffee contains around 60-80mg of caffeine per 8-ounce serving. While it doesn’t taste entirely like Coca-Cola Energy, you can still sense the smooth texture of the drink on your palate.

Barr changed the formula of Irn-Bru in January 2018 in response to a sugar tax implemented in the UK in April 2018, intended to combat obesity. The name change followed the introduction of new labelling restrictions which cracked down on spurious health claims and introduced minimum standards for drinks claiming to contain minerals such as iron.The brand-new formula will combine the iconic flavour of IRN-BRU’s top secret essence with the taurine, caffeine, B vitamins and taste of an energy drink. In this article, I’ll be deciphering each and every component of Irn-Bru Energy to find out what makes this iron drink impenetrable. However, it’s not stated how much of each nutrient has been included in the drink, so it’s hard to tell whether the quantity that’s in the drink is sufficient to cause a noticeable difference in your well-being. Scots who scan these codes can enter into a draw to be in with a chance of becoming one of the first in the country to get their hands on a can of PWR-BRU. It’d be better if Irn-Bru offered more energy drink flavours, but it’s worth mentioning that Irn-Bru has a sugar-free option.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment