276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[Casio] Watch G-Shock G-LIDE GBX-100NS-1JF Men's Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Additionally, thanks to the use of a resin guard structure, it has impact resistance along with a button guard at the 6 o'clock position. Watches marked with water tightness 200M/20ATM are designed for swimming, snorkeling, and for diving with breathing apparatus. Also includes training-oriented functions for measuring distances travelled, lengths of time, paces and more.

I don’t surf, but I’d probably choose a GBX-100NS model over the GBD-200 because I prefer the style.The watch also features solar charging, so you can recharge it using natural sunlight, which helps to conserve battery life. Casio’s starting to exploit its ability to integrate its Bluetooth connection and fitness tracking software in a choice of designs, colors, and shapes. If you don’t need all this, then what you’re left with is a GBD-200 hybrid smartwatch with a different design.

That makes it an ideal introduction to the brand, and as it also comes with a reliable and helpful Bluetooth connection too, we had to take a closer look. KICKS CREW employs a strict and elaborate authentication process where each product is unboxed to allow thorough inspection of the packaging, exterior appearance, interior components, and accessories. The watch is equipped with energy-saving Bluetooth® technology, which offers power-saving data transfer at the push of a button. This new model comes with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe. There are plenty of holes so it not only suits all wrists but can easily be worn over a wetsuit, too.Casio G-Shock continues to expand its connected sports watch range, and has announced the GBA-900 series, following on from the GBA-800 released in 2018. You have the right to view your personal data we have processed, as well as the right to request changes or removal of your personal data. I object to the Casio G Move Phone app collecting data about me in any case so I've disabled this feature. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. I also don’t surf, but I’ve happily worn the GBX-100NS for the past couple of weeks and never felt like I’m either not exploiting its features or being overwhelmed by information I don’t need or understand.

It's very hard and has a high content of silicon thanks to which it's highly scratch- and impact-resistant. Further information, including the scope of all rights and instructions for revoking consent, can be found in the Privacy Policy. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Memory-in-pixel (MIP) LCD offers high-resolution display of tide graphs and moon data, while smartphone connectivity provides multifunction capability with ease of use.The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. Size exchange is available under the condition that the item(s) is unused and still has the KICKS CREW Quality Control tags attached. PO Box, APO/FPO, Afghanistan, Africa, American Samoa, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guernsey, Guyana, Haiti, Iraq, Israel, Jersey, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Micronesia, Monaco, Montserrat, Nauru, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Serbia, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Tajikistan, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, US Protectorates, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands (U.

The G-Shock G-LIDE GBX-100NS you see here is primarily aimed at surfers and people into other water sports, such as rowing or swimming, as it comes with tide data, sunrise and sunset information, and a lot more. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. Tide information and sunrise/sunset times for about 3,300 locations around the world can easily be set using the dedicated app. Once the high tide time has been entered for a selected location, the watch can display the low and high tide phases at this location on any given date.

The connected features are pitched just right for people who value good watch design and durability over a touchscreen and apps. In a color scheme inspired by night surfing, the GBX-100 with smartphone connectivity delivers all the info surfers need straight to the wrist.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment