276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bounty Chocolate Spread With Coconut 200G

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, this is a sickly, unhealthy concoction of milky vegetable fat that doesn't do Bounty bars justice. On the contrary, the jealous, begrudging, miserly persons groan and moan all the time and even if they were to get the whole world they would insist on covering over the favours; their appearance is poor, their statements are full of weeping and complaining; and their actions illustrate poverty too. Then, the verses descended on him, like refreshing rain and gave him a new strength, which ceased his enemies taunts.

If you’re a fan of the unmistakable biscuit, caramel and chocolate combination of the original Twix chocolate bar, you’ll not want to miss out on Twix spread! If the word /dall / mentioned in the verse under discussion, is used with the meaning of 'lost', or if it means 'misled or astray', the purpose is that the path of prophecy was out of his reach before his appointment or in other words the Prophet (S) had nothing from his own and what he had was from Allah.

As we mentioned before, the Surah mostly tends to comfort the Prophet (S) and enumerates the Divine graces granted to him.

With a creamy and smooth texture, and the addition of real coconut flakes, this spread offers a unique and indulgent taste experience that will transport your senses to a tropical paradise. Whether you're spreading it on your morning toast or adding it to your favorite recipes, this delicious spread is ready to delight your taste buds with its irresistible flavors. A dry pan is quicker and no doubt more energy efficient, but you’ll get a more even result in a hot oven, so if you plan ahead, bake them when you’ve got it on for something else.The Bounty spread looks almost identical to the Lidl coconut white chocolate one (which is quite milky and creamy but I still like it! I really like the flavour itself (I loved the Lidl one too) but I just don't think it tastes anything like a Bounty so the branding will lead to disappointment. On the contrary, it is indeed the statement of His grace and respect towards the holy Prophet (S) which refreshes his great soul. The spread infuses the delightful flavors of coconut into a smooth and creamy texture, providing a luxurious and tropical taste. I'm still hoping they will bring that back one day, but you're right, nothing really beats Nutella anyway!

As a guide, an average man needs around 2,500kcal (10,500kJ) a day to maintain a healthy body weight. This idea is fitting both with divine guidance to the Prophet (S) and sheltering him when he was an orphan. Surely if Allah had not helped the Prophet (S) with His hidden assistance in guiding him, he would have never succeeded an the path to his goals.

I made some bounty spread and decided it would be great spread on some coconut milk dough and baked into little buns.

With the conclusion of the previous verses, the next verses command the Prophet (S) with three important instructions. With the processor still running, pour the hot chocolate into the hazelnut paste, followed by the hot milk, vanilla and a pinch of salt. The new Bounty Spread is part of a range of chocolate bar spreads by Mars that already includes a Maltesers Teasers Spread and a new Milky Way Spread. Undoubtedly, the holy Prophet (S), as the last Prophet and guide of all Mankind is not content with his own salvation alone; certainly he will be pleased and satisfied when his intercession for his followers is accepted, too.Another meaning is that: 'You, yourself, were an orphan one day but We selected you to be a protector of orphans and a leader for mankind’. The spread is a creamy, milk based consistency with flakes of coconut peppered throughout and the trademark tropical taste of its chocolate bar equivalent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment