276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B Teen White Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Ages 13+, 1 Connected Handle, 1 Sensitive and 1 Orthodontic Toothbrush Heads for Use with Braces, UK 2-Pin Plug, Stocking Filler for Kids

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One last, IMPORTANT note: When it’s the parent brushing the child’s teeth (usually the case from “first tooth” to age 8), don’t use your toothbrush or one that you think would work. Think about what your kid would want. It’s a subtle point, but it may break or make the habit of brushing for your child. I suspect over time you will learn this, but wouldn’t some icons or LED’s be helpful to show the mode? The more premium Smart 6 and Genius range offer them. years tends to be the average life of an electric toothbrush. Many do last a lot longer, but with electrical circuits and a rechargeable battery built-in, there is always a little risk of failure. At the the same time as the LED pressure sensor illuminates, you should also notice that the speed of the brush head will decrease and the sound of the motor will change. This is nothing to worry about. It is programmed to do this, until such time as the pressure is relieved. Oral-B have pulled it out of the (wash) bag again – this time for kids aged six to 12. This Junior toothbrush offers all the benefits of the brushes for teens and adults, but the bristles are softer to protect developing teeth and gums.

For Kids | Philips Sonicare For Kids | Philips

Mumsnet has been helping parents make their lives easier since 2000 and, in those years, we’ve seen, tried and reviewed thousands of products. If you didn’t know this or are guilty of not brushing for as long as you should, the brush can help in 2 ways.

In both instances, the handle is made from a gloss white plastic, finished with a soft touch rubber grip that runs down the front of the brush handle. Feel like an army major getting the kids to put on their clothes, shoes AND brush their teeth every morning? We sympathise. Those daily battles activities can be a bit stressful, but it’s important to teach your child the benefits of oral hygiene from an early age. Oral-B relies on you holding your phone I guess. More premium models like the Smart 5 come with a smartphone stand included in the box. It gives a place to sit the phone and have it sat at the ideal viewing angle.

electric toothbrushes tried and tested in 2023 The best electric toothbrushes tried and tested in 2023

I love mine. If I ever forget it when I’m travelling, I just don’t feel like a normal toothbrush cleans my teeth as well.” Here at Electric Teeth, to get a good idea of the value, we work out an approximate cost to own the brush over a 3 year period. Our hands on testing has achieved as much as 20 days (40 brushing sessions), but the power of the brush does decrease a little as the last remaining power is drained from the battery. This makes sense, but there are 2 issues in particular that I have with the way in which this has been configured. Mary Hayes, DDS, pediatric dentist and spokesperson for the American Dental Association, phone interview, May 31, 2018

Also, you don't have to fret about getting an electric toothbrush specifically marketed to kids. "Kids can use the same toothbrush as adults, they're virtually the same," says Michael De Poto, D.D.S. of Allwood Family Dentistry. He adds that kids' toothbrushes just happen to be smaller, which might better fit in kids' mouths, and usually feature fun and inviting designs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment