276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paint Spray Gun Led Light, 3 Levels Brightness Adjustable Spray Gun Fill Light Spray Paint Gun Lighting System with Charger Protable Led Light for Automotive and Home

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All On Run Time: 3:00:00 Hours. (normally lasts longer because the light is turned off when not spraying). It can be easily used through a complete paint job if turned off during paint flash times.

This spray gun is good for painting underneath your cars. You can tilt it up or down. It’s also a super awesome gun. Through our testing, when using a fully charged unit, we never had an issue with the battery life as long as you turned it off while not in use. This is similar to the spray gun light called Luma Light which is attached to your spray gun to help you see more when painting.

Sagola 4600 Overland Adventure Limited Edition Spray Gun *Available Now* (10142292 / 10142293 / 10142294 / 10142295) ATOM X20 Professional Spray Gun - MP LVLP Solvent/Waterborne Waterborne w/ GunBudd® Ultra Lighting System This is the Atom X27 LVLP Spray Gun, which is the new one. On the other hand, this is the Atom X9 Side-Feed Spray Gun that I always use in tight areas.

DeVilbiss DV1 Original Premier Silver/Olive Non-Digital Basecoat Spray Gun (DV1-C-000-12-B / DV1-U-000-14-B+)

Site Customisation

A.N.I. (ANI) Skull Gravity Spray Gun *1.2 & 1.3 Available* with FREE Cap / T-shirt (AH1535035 / AH1535036) The makers of GunBudd sent me five of these things a couple of months ago and I used them painting cars in the garage in total darkness. They worked really well. I have a demo at the end of this video to show you how beneficial this product is when doing your painting.

The SunPro is a fully sealed system of aerospace-grade chemical-resistant materials and an embedded sapphire glass lens, making clean-up as easy as cleaning your spray guns. GunBudd® *Patent Pending* Instantly turn any spray gun into a beam of bright light while painting any of your projects! Prevost ESI 07 Male HVLP/Euro (1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ Available) Coupling/Receiver (ESI 071151 / ESI 071152 / ESI 071153)but GunBudd ® is also perfect for solving that low lighting issue in your garage or spray booth. Perfect DIY home garage or professional setup plus you have no more cords to get tangled in!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment