276°
Posted 20 hours ago

De'longhi Nescafe Dolce Gusto, Genio S Touch EDG426. GY,Pod Capsule Coffee Machine , Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte and more, Slate Grey

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Do not touch the capsule after the preparation of the drink! Hot surfaces can cause burns! How do I use my machine for the first time? Espresso, aromatic Lungo full-bodied Grande, frothy Cappuccino, smooth Latte Macchiato, hot chocolate, teas, and cold beverages. The 0.8-litre removable water tank could be a little bigger. But you’re unlikely to notice it if you’re only making a cup or two at a time.

To prolong the life of your machine, it is recommended to use the descaling kit sold on our webshop or other liquid descaling kit suitable for coffee machines. How often should I clean my machine? Hamilton Beach FlexBrew: A great choice for people who want to brew both ground coffee and K-Cup pods, but it’s not as sleek or stylish as the DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio S Touch. Ideally both channels (Hot/Cold) could be descaled and this is the procedure applied for automatic machines.Les amateurs de café vont se régaler avec la machine Genio S Touch de Krups : inspirée par les dernières tendances et disposant des nouvelles fonctionnalités Krups, la machine Genio S Touch s'impose comme l'incontournable du petit-déjeuner ! Les dernières technologies pour un café comme vous l'aimez Choose the appropriate water level (the amount of water is specified on each adapted beverage capsule). We recommend daily cleaning to make sure you will continue to enjoy the great coffee experience you deserve. For tips on daily cleaning and more, consult the user manual. Can I put some piece of my machine in the dishwasher?

What impressed me about this machine was its speed. In addition to a fast heat-up time, the latte was ready in less than 1min30secs, with the milk pod taking 40secs, and the espresso one about 27secs with the boost function activated. Meanwhile, an americano took 50secs and an XL version only 1min5secs.The tables deduce that the coffee machine with the largest tank is the Infinissima, the tallest and heaviest coffee machine, making it the largest Dolce Gusto model. On the other hand, the Genio S is the lightest and smallest among the coffee machines, with a water tank of 0.8 litres. What is the cheapest Dolce Gusto coffee machine? All the pods I used with this machine came with suggested water level settings, making my initial tests easier. However it is possible to prepare these cold beverages with the Hot function. How to use my machine in full safety?

Because the DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio S Touch uses Nescafe Dolce Gusto capsules, which are available in a wide range of flavours and strengths, means that you can enjoy a variety of coffee drinks without having to grind your own beans or measure out your own coffee which can nbe time consuming for those of us in a rush each morning! What We ThinkOnce you decide whether you want to buy a manual or automatic Dolce Gusto coffee machine, you will have to choose from all available models. We will tell you about the peculiarities of each one and give you our opinion. Comparison between manual Dolce Gusto coffee machines Our talented coffee creators have blended fruity South American Arabica with Robusta coffee beans to create NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Espresso Intenso with a unique combination of intense aroma and smooth body. Choosing a new coffee machine is quite the commitment, that’s why we’ve created this Dolce Gusto® machine comparison to help you with your decision. For a daily average usage of 4 cups and if the water is hard, we recommend descaling your machine at least every 3 months.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment