276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Welltobuy Kirby Inflatable Fancy Dress Costume for Adults

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I asked for Ivar’s costume from Vikings, and I had a rushed time limit and she still managed to deliver it on time and despite the rush the attention to detail is incredible! I had to tone down my hype because my neighbors already think I'm the weirdest one on the street and like to watch out their windows. Authentic design: Featuring the iconic pink color and adorable face with rosy cheeks, this Kirby costume will make you look as if you walked straight out of the hit video game series. Social Recognition: When you dress up as Kirby, you're likely to receive plenty of attention and compliments from fellow gamers and fans.

Get ready to embark on epic adventures and express your love for the beloved Kirby character with our Kirby Costume. Cosplayfu has no control over import charges and does not have responsibility for the package meeting local customs taxes. As we continue to celebrate diversity and excellence in various trades, we are thrilled to share an inspiring story that perfectly embodies the spirit of empowerment and progress. A: About the measurement, when you choose custom size, you need to measure your exact body size (according to the following picture) instead of the costume size.

This team went for the Honda iGX700 engine, dual drum tippers, H2O Dust Master and the carbon fiber pole kit. Perfect for cosplay events or Halloween parties, this Kirby-inspired outfit is made from high-quality materials for a comfortable fit.

Versatile and fun: Not just for cosplay events, this onesie jumpsuit can double as a cozy loungewear or a unique addition to your pajama collection.Unisex and available in various sizes: Designed to fit both men and women, our Kirby Costume comes in a range of sizes to ensure the perfect fit for everyone. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment