276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blusher, 14 Soft Pink

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In fact, Max Factor make-up artist, Mel Arter, gave me some tips on wearing red for a feature I’m writing, but I tried her suggestion and it works.

I haven’t visited a Maxfactor stand for years, there are literally no products from the brand that appeal to me and I probably would have walked straight past this one too if it wasn’t for Amelia. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. The lasting power is also great, on me it lasts a good 7 hours before i think i could use a touch up which i think is fab. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.Apply small amounts to the centre of your face and gently blend outwards with the brush in a whisking motion to ensure the foundation doesn’t lie too heavily on your skin.

As a direct result of this I decided I wanted a go too, my skin is pretty dry so I thought it could benefit from a cream blusher. Id heard alot of good things about 'Max Factor's Miracle Touch in Soft Pink' so i decided to pick one up for myself and give it a go.Blend outwards from apples of cheeks up to cheekbones for a natural-looking flush, or tap directly onto cheeks to build colour for a bolder finish. By signing up you agree with this and confirm that you are over 13 years of age, or have the consent of a parent or guardian. Like you said it suits your colouring down to a T – the consistency puts me off but if it stays put all day it might be worth investing in!

This irresistibly smooth foundation glides on effortlessly, while its unique texture allows you to build up full coverage to however sheer or thick you wish. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. It's easy to blend and surprisingly subtle for a fresh, fabulous result alongside your other make up staples and highlighter.

When you do it in the boomerang, it just looks defining and elegant and a good way to pare back red so that it looks natural. This rouge is wonderfully suitable for your daily make-up and is also the perfect choice for evenings. Miracle Touch Creamy Blush is easy to apply to the cheeks and blend without difficulty - ideal for a radiantly beautify face and pleasantly natural make-up. Es un tono muy bonito, algo subido, tira la rojo, al ponértelo te parecerá muy subido pero ten en cuenta que luego pierde un poco intensidad, y queda muy natural, como si acabarás de venir de la playita!

It isnt very dark it just gives a nice rosey glow to the cheeks and as im a mature woman it just looks natural rather than powdery blusher . Ya lo tengo desde hace unos meses y lo uso casi a diario, como tiene buena pigmentación me pongo muy poquita cantidad y por lo que veo este colorete me acompañará el resto de mi vida porque es infinito!My first impressions of this before even opening it was how basic that packaging was, it has a plastic screw lid that likes to unscrew itself when it's in your makeup bag or handbag and it's the kind of packaging that i think will break very easily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment