276°
Posted 20 hours ago

12 pc Vintage Style Hair Rollers Large BRUSH ROLLERS & 12 PINS - Mesh Hair Curlers with Bristles 3"x 7/8" (12 Large Rollers & Pins)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Available in various sizes, spoolies hair curlers compress and hold the hair in a curled position without requiring heat. They are less damaging to hair than traditional styling tools like curling irons or hot rollers. The only downside is that the process takes longer, especially if you have long hair.

Style your curls. Once you’ve removed all the spoolies, you can style your curls as desired. Use your fingers to separate and define individual curls, or run a wide-tooth comb through your hair for a more natural look.Let your hair dance to the romance of silken waves and large bouncing curls that look effortlessly luxurious and yet casual enough to wear every day and everywhere.

These 1950s hair rollers were also popular because they were the only alternative to perms, heat, and chemical-free hair styling. It changes your look and makes you look mysterious, seductive, or classically femme, as the French would call it. With the Spoolies no-heat curlers, you don’t need to worry about plugs, voltage, or space in your luggage. I also tried them with the Conair Curl Secret before, and they took the curls well. 5. Spoolies Curlers Are Made of Hypoallergenic Materials Take a section of hair and wrap it around the spoolie. Start at the end of the section and roll the spoolie up towards your scalp. Ensure the hair is wrapped tightly around the curler to create a smooth, even curl.But if you are that graceful girl, you need to know that besides your wands and curlers, there are other useful devices that you can use to build those rolls easily. You will need many bobby pins, fixing spray, and a curling brush contraption, a handy tool for these Victory Rolls.

In my opinion, the vintage spoolies curlers are good value for money. Will Spoolies Replace Your Curling Iron? The rolls got their name from an aerobatic maneuver. This hairstyle continued to be popular during the 1950s. There are many different variations stylists came up with during that era. In fact, some of them were so interesting that they are still used nowadays.

What Are Spoolies Hair Curlers?

To solve this problem, Jeanne C. James, owner, and founder of the Spoolies brand revamped the vintage hair curlers in 2014 to help people embrace no-heat hair styling again. 7 Reasons Why You’ll Love the New Spoolies 1. Get the Sexy & Bouncy Victoria’s Secret Worthy Vintage Curls But having said that, I am happy with the idea of alternating my heat styler with the Spoolies hair curlers set for one reason.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment