276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OSMO Deep Moisture Shampoo 1000 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hair Cosmetics Limited is an established online and in-store hair and beauty professionals wholesaler based in Sale, Cheshire. Distribute Osmo Deep Moisture Shampoo evenly through wet hair. Massage gently, rinse and repeat if necessary. Ingredients FindThisBest (UK) aims to create a platform to help you make better shopping decisions with less time and energy. Earning our users' trust is central to what we do. A super hydrating, curl loving formula that gently foams and cleanses whilst retaining the hair's natural condition. I’m very happy with this whole range! It’s really high quality and feels really luxurious to use but is available to buy at a reasonable price. The products smell lovely and they all do what they promise. My hair stays looking nice for longer as well — I only need to wash my hair every 3 days. My hair feels great after using this caring range and I even look forward to washing my hair!

Dry and damaged hair is a common problem caused by the everyday abuse our hair endures. Osmo Deep Moisture Shampoo is the ultimate solution to nourish and moisturise hair. Osmo is the UK's leading professional hair care brand and the Deep Moisture range is the professionals' choice for combatting dry and damaged hair. Treat your hair to the care and protection it deserves with this ultra-moisturising shampoo.This range from OSMO is for damaged or dry hair. I’ve tried the shampoo, conditioner, intensive mask and conditioning spray. They all help hydrate and strengthen damaged hair, tame frizz and help make your hair soft, silky and shiny. Distribute Osmo Deep Moisture Shampoo evenly through wet hair. Massage gently from root to tip, rinse and repeat if necessary. Use with Osmo Deep Moisture Conditioner for best results. Moisturizing & Hydrating, Prevents Natural Oil Stripping, Replenishes Moisture, Silkier Hair, Soft Hair Formulated with Pataua Oil Extract, Panthenol Pro Vitamin B5 and Keratin Complex to reconstruct and protect dry, damaged hair, it also blends Ylang Ylang with Patchouli Oil to control frizz and condition the scalp. The hair is left feeling healthy, nourished and shiny. Completely cruelty-free. edge technology and their products offer advanced, funky and inspiring care and styling products. Whatever your hair type you are able to manipulate, mould, texturise, define and fix the look that’s right for you.

Replenishes lost moisture without weighing hair down. Helps restore hair with nourished and shiny results. Oenocarpus Bataua Fruit Oil, Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Glycol Distearate, Amodimethicone, Laureth-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tetrasodium Edta, Cocamide Mea, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Parfum, Limonene, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone Osmo Deep Moisture Shampoo (1000ml) is a restoring, hydrating cleanser which replenishes lost moisture without adding excess weight. A collection of wonderfully hydrating lines designed to nourish and protect the hair from root to tip OSMO® gives you the power to create. The Hair Journal is filled with expert advice, tutorials and features from the OSMO® team to inspire you.Tired of unruly curls? Say goodbye to bad hair days and hello to beautiful, bouncy curls with Curl Revival An intensely nourishing range to help strengthen, rehydrate & moisturise over-stressed, dry, heat-traumatised or chemically-abused hair. A restoring cleanser that doesn’t strip the natural oils for a nourished and moisturised style. Not Sulphate-Free. A deeply hydrating shampoo designed to nourish the hair and replenish lost moisture without weighing it down. Osmo is a well-known brand that offers a range of high-quality shampoos suitable for all hair types. Their shampoos are formulated with natural ingredients that help to nourish and protect hair while providing a deep cleanse. Osmo shampoos come in a variety of flavours, each designed to target specific hair concerns such as dryness, damage, or colour-treated hair. These shampoos are highly recommended for those looking for a reliable and effective hair care solution. With extract of Pataua Oil and Keratin Complex for the care and protection of dry and damaged hair. Hair is left feeling soft, nourished and shiny.

After shampooing gently massage into hair concentrating on the mid lengths and ends. For best results, leave for 3-5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. OSMO GIVES YOU THE POWER TO CREATE OSMO is a leading haircare brand based in the U.K. with a wide variety and collection of professional products designed to give everyone the power to create with its diverse and extensive product range. OSMO’s range of products will have something for everyone and each product is carefully formulated with quality ingredients for great results. Commonly used in salons around the country and worldwide, OSMO has built a reputation as an all-encompassing haircare brand with a product for every need. Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment