276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BABY born 829271 Baby Born High Chair Accessory-for Imaginative Play with Doll-Comfortable Seat, Sturdy Table to Eat & Play-Ages 3 Years+, Multicolor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They convince with their contemporary look, which integrates into every living room and baby room, and their soft feel. DOLL FURNITURE SERIES: The high chair is perfectly coordinated with the other dolls furniture from BABY born, such as the bassinet, the clothes rail or the changing table. You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify. All parents know that when your child is trying solid food for the first time, it doesn’t always end up where it is supposed to go! Discover other practical baby items from the roba Style series such as crawling blankets, baby lounges, safety changing pads, playpen inserts and much more.

However, when we were asked to review any accessories we wanted from the new BABY Born collection I knew I couldn’t refuse otherwise I’d have a very disappointed daughter looking at me with a sad face for not taking up the opportunity, LOL! As well as keeping BABY born secure and safe, the quality modern legs look super-stylish in any nursery (or kitchen! The BABY born modern highchair comes with a tray and foot rest perfect for your BABY born or any other doll. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless a fault or problem has been discovered with the item. Despite the high chair seat looking small, we popped Mini in (who is almost 10 months old here) and he actually has lots of room.

With a little tray for BABY born’s food and a perfectly pink chair, complete with funny feeding scene design, it’s the sweetest addition to your BABY born playworld. The attachment with 5-point harness system was developed tilt-resistant according to the current standard EN 12790:2009 in Germany. I’ve been making and selling stickers for journals and planners since 2017 and it’s become a wonderful and creative way to turn my hobby into a side hustle, then full-time online business. The tray also detaches so as Mini gets bigger and no longer needs the tray, he can instead sit in the baby eating chair but have his food on our main table.

g. our LASTREE), which thanks to the bouncer function can even be used by infants, as well as high chairs with an adjustable backrest. The most successful brand play concept of Zapf Creation AG is processes constantly and is enhanced by new, lovingly designed accessories. While a tray is included as standard with each high chair, it can be practical to have a spare tray that you can use while the other is in the dishwasher.The high-quality, modern roba style products are equipped with textiles made of easy-care, quilted microfibre. She actually brought her Baby Annabel to feed and it fitted very well considering it is much bigger than the size of the BABY born dolls. In-ground trampolines, go-karts, scooters, hoverboards, indoor games, puzzles, dolls – explore everything you want for your kid’s happiness. Attached with loads of fun, Berg Trampolines are the masterpiece of combined high-quality build, clever design with excellent bounce, offering great performance. To help us remove any items related to your allegations during our investigation, please provide the listing information for any items in our catalogue of which are affected along with detailed information regarding the intellectual property you believe is being infringed upon.

Our highchairs fit perfectly with the rest of your interior thanks to it’s stylish and modern design. Of course, when I found out that they were playing like that I had to explain to them that even though it is very sturdy it won’t be possible for it to take Sienna’s weight, LOL!HIGH-QUALITY DOLL ACCESSORY - This high chair features a comfortable and robust pink seat, with a wide and sturdy light pink table for her big plate.

A newborn highchair uses an extra padded seat reducer to ensure that they are comfortable, and can be taken out when your little one is not as little anymore. She has a really nice collection of dolls but the thing that makes playing with dolls a lot fun is having accessories to play with.g. ENOCK), thanks to the wide range of adjustment and simple design, can accompany children even up to 10 years!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment