276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer, V4 Version Lattice Glass Heat Bed Aluminum Extrusion Frame & Filament Runout Sensor & Power Failure Recovery 3D Printering, 300x300x400cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unfortunately, there is no power cable strain relief installed, so this is one of the first prints i did. Mwww has a great design available on Thingiverse. Please make sure you print this upgrade because without proper strain relief on the heatbed cable, issues may occur and considering there’s mains voltage in those cables this can be a death hazard. Make sure that the wheels from the extruder are tightened and there is no play when trying to wiggle the extruder assembly. In my case, the extruder wheels where properly tightened. They come with some downsides, of course. Professional-grade linear rails can easily run into the hundreds of dollars each, although units of adequate quality for our machines can be had for much cheaper. And because they have very tight tolerances, very precise alignment is necessary to prevent binding, especially in applications where two rails are installed in parallel. Parts and tools needed

Install Klipper On Sidewinder X1 | 3D Print Beginner Install Klipper On Sidewinder X1 | 3D Print Beginner

The Artillery Sidewinder has a very large build space of 300 x 300 x 400 mm. This also gives you enough space for larger projects. The Sidewinder X2 inherits the classic design of the Sidewinder X1: simple, superbly processed and characterised by an extraordinary texture. A synchronized, dual Z-axis, double lead screw and a closed synchronous belt ensure good performance. The exclusive Z-axis coupler avoids layer problems and gives the print a certain sophistication and better quality.

PRESS REVIEW

I have also tested larger prints to see how the adhesion is over the entire heating bed. The Facehugger – as a bigger test Overall, I’ll give the Artillery Sidewinder X1 a “good” rating. The cable management looks nice but there is more. Build Quality

Artillery Sidewinder X1 fast How to Install Klipper on a Artillery Sidewinder X1 fast

All in all if you are looking for a big printer this is a good choice, I would definitely buy it again since I mostly print PLA. Oh and as a last thing, the spool holder is trash, I printed one which sits on top of the provided one and its much better. ( the abs stuff and the spool holder thing is why it has 4 not 5 stars from me ) Use at your own risk! The firmware and Config Files are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In addition, both Z-axis spindles are connected to a loose or non-adaptable GT2 toothed belt, which is intended to enable synchronous up and down movement. The two Z-axes are connected with a toothed belt (GT2).

Customer Reviews

Also, I recently setup HomeAssitant aka HASS (HAssOS) and want to integrate it there. I. Before you start Hopefully, this article was helpful to you and now you have the BMG Wind installed on your Sidewinder X1. If you have any issues along the way, feel free to post a comment. In just a few short years, 3D printers have flooded the market. While the machines still have a long way to go to become staples in homes and offices, like 2D printers, they are certainly improving.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment