276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rocket Games Mousie Mousie Retro Board Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Position resets (after void/water damage) now also remember the last sharp point that was stood on (previously only "last grounded position") Main menu now has a wheel of options that can be selected one by one (previously buttons mapped directly to the options)

In this new gamemode, Mousey takes control of a biplane. Fly through rings in new challenges or face the evil penguins in a dogfight! Added an extra wall behind fridge in Nakke's Retreat due to the camera clipping through it sometimes StdDraw implements a MouseListener. Overload the mouseReleased method to set your mouseX and mouseY variables. However, sometimes a game will have instructions printed inside the box lid, and that gameWILL be shallow. Possibly the most shallow of all such games is Mousie-Mousie; a game so ridiculously shallow there should be a "no diving" sign on the box. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you.The game instructions say you should specify a time limit to play of ten or fifteen minutes. I think five minutes is a push. My last few posts here at Always Board Never Boringhave been about my new book The Wing Warrior. In my last shameless plug for that book (and yes, I know that referencing the book here is ANOTHER shameless plug), I promised that I would write a review today to make up for it, so here I am, writing a review...

This game is staying in my collection because... to be honest, it ISN'T in my collection. I bought this game for my wife, who loves it. So, I will indulge her from time to time by playing it when we have a group of friends over; but really, it's not for me. When I was a kid we had this game that really brought the house down. I learnt that it was adapted from a traditional game using very basic elements and redid it for my youth. The wonderful thing about it is that it’s suitable for all ages and gets everyone squealing regardless of age. I am going to write a review about Mousie-Mousie, a game that has instructions printed on the inside of the box lid. I have talked about this before: I quite like it when a game can fit the instructions on the box lid. It means you can basically start playing straight away without having to spend an hour figuring out what you are supposed to do. And having instructions that fit inside a box lid does not mean that a game is shallow; my first Chess set had the instructions printed in the box lid, and no-one can accuse Chess of being shallow.Suitable for up to 7. Break into smaller groups if your group is large. Things you will have to prepare. New planar reflection shader on kitchen and level select floors (only reflects Mousey, otherwise would half the framerate)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment