276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Glasgow Kiss

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A group of us are all reading this at the moment as part of our newly formed and made up book club and honestly we couldn’t have chosen a better book to start with… this is serious belly laugh, snort out loud material… we can’t put it down! A novel based on a young woman's Glasgow's dating disasters has beaten Shades of Grey on the erotic fiction charts.

The story was okay, but I did get a bit fed up of some of the stuff repeating throughout (why does she continually refer to her vagina as fishy? I changed the character names, but all of Zara's dating experiences are based on real life experiences. The bar is literally on the ground for what she’ll accept from men in her life and she just ignored every red flag she ever saw. The healthcare worker turned novelist after blogging about her often bizarre dating experiences for 18 months. The story is dull and predictable and even Glasgow as a setting is pointless because none of the geography makes sense (taxi from the Italian Centre to George Square?Cheered on by best friends Ashley and Raj, Zara embarks on a string of dating escapades that are as hilarious as they are disastrous. I feel bad giving this such a low rating, I did find this book a really easy read and I enjoyed reading a romance set in Glasgow and featuring places I know. Combined with the bold language of Glasgow’s streets, we journey inside Zara’s head revealing the truths, the drama and the heartache that goes along with dating in the twenty-first century.

If you’re looking for a book that has correct grammar, is well proof read and full of words you have to look up in the dictionary then this book is not for you. p>

Read about how we’ll protect and use your data in our Privacy Notice. Karly Winters has waited ten long years to have the man of her dreams, the handsome but duplicitous Jacob Cruthers. It was also really important for Zara to realise the significance of self-acceptance in the dating game.And I understand that it is refreshing to see a woman struggle with everyday problems like her period or farting when your crush is lying next to you, but this was so over the top. I scraped the last dregs of Caramel Chew Chew ice cream out of the bottom of the tub with my finger and licked it. The 29-year-old began posting her riotous anecdotes anonymously on her page 'Sex In The Glasgow City' after telling pals about a dodgy date, the Daily Record reports. Immediately, people started sharing it - I studied performing arts and always remember the script writing coach telling us, ‘sex sells.

uk/landing-page/orion/orion-company-information/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">The Orion Publishing Group Limited.This was a kindle deal and since I'm in a bit of a romance mood at the moment, I thought I'd pick this up. After a holiday, sharing wonky Tinder date stories among friends, joking that I should blog about them and breaking my hand, resulting in my being off work for weeks, with nothing to do, I started my anonymous blog, ‘Sex in the Glasgow City’. A funny and heartfelt novel for any woman who wonders how the hell she got here and why life isn't quite how she imagined it was going to be. She is single and joins an online dating site to find Mr right- however, her life suddenly spirals out of control.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment