276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Razer Naga Trinity - MOBA/MMO Wired Gaming Mouse (3 Interchangeable Side Plates, 16,000 DPI 5G Optical Sensor, Up to 19 Programmable Buttons, Mechanical Switches, RGB Chroma) Black

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Critics had mixed feelings about the Naga Epic, with many believing the price was too high. Rich Brown of CNet said the mouse does not warrant the high price tag and awarded it an overall rating of 7.3/10. [44] The reviewers at PC Magazine thought the Epic was expensive, but commended the mouse's attractiveness and wireless feature. [45] Mathew McCurley of Engadget commended the long-lasting battery and the wireless capability of the mouse and stated that "if you're interested in trying something new, give it a shot." [46] He said that it takes time to get used to the design and feel. [46] Both the Naga Epic Chroma and the Naga Chroma were praised by reviewers. Marshall Honorof liked the quality and design of both mice. [53] Honorof commended the wireless capabilities of the Naga Epic Chroma, along with the lighting and comfort. [53]

Razer Naga Trinity review | Rock Paper Shotgun Razer Naga Trinity review | Rock Paper Shotgun

Seven buttons is probably too many for day-to-day use though, and this is the Naga Trinity’s real appeal to someone like me: You can swap in a standard two-button panel instead. a b Schramm, Mike (August 19, 2009). "Razer announces the Naga MMO mouse". Engadget. AOL. Archived from the original on August 27, 2016 . Retrieved August 27, 2016.

Although the side buttons are mechanical they sometimes fail to register button presses, due to their stiffness. However, that an issue you can get over you break the buttons in or get used to pressing them harder. Razer devices with Chroma support means the user is able to change the color of the lighting from a pool of 16.8million colors. [61]

Razer Naga Trinity Modular MOBA/MMO Wired Gaming Mouse with Razer Naga Trinity Modular MOBA/MMO Wired Gaming Mouse with

Deleon, Nicholas (November 16, 2009). "Review: Razer Naga MMOG Laser Gaming Mouse". TechCrunch. AOL. Archived from the original on August 30, 2016 . Retrieved August 30, 2016.

Scanning file for viruses.

I was going to ask the same thing... I have a 2014 Naga that still works perfectly, and I use all twelve side buttons constantly. This thing gets a LOT of wear and tear and I've gotten more than my money's worth out of it. Crider, Michael. "Razer Naga Hex V2 review". Digital Trends. Archived from the original on September 1, 2016 . Retrieved September 1, 2016.

Razer - Naga Trinity Wired Optical Gaming Mouse with Razer - Naga Trinity Wired Optical Gaming Mouse with

a b Honorof, Marshall (December 18, 2014). "Razer Naga Epic Chroma Gaming Mouse Review – MMO Money, MMO Buttons". Tom's Guide. Purch Group. Archived from the original on September 1, 2016 . Retrieved September 1, 2016. a b c Keyes, Rob (August 16, 2013). " 'Razer Naga' MMO Gaming Mouse Review". Game Rant. Archived from the original on August 27, 2016 . Retrieved August 27, 2016.Razer Naga Epic". PC Magazine. Archived from the original on August 30, 2016 . Retrieved August 30, 2016. In its 12-button MOBA mode, the Naga Trinity could almost be the mirror image of Corsair's Scimitar Pro - albeit without the sharp edges, bright yellow flashes and hollowed out front and sides. Its wide, chunky shape fills a similar proportion of your palm to the Scimitar, and its rubbery sides provide the same kind of cosy nook for your thumb and little finger when they're not using any of the additional buttons. Fulton, Kane (November 14, 2016). "10 best gaming mice: best gaming mouse to buy". TechRadar. Archived from the original on November 17, 2016 . Retrieved November 17, 2016. Things I learn today: either no one on the Wowhead team is left-handed, or their opinion on this mouse has been dutifully noted and summarily overruled.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment