276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Foreo Bear Mini Targeted Microcurrent Face Lift Device | Double Chin Reducer | Face Sculptor & Jaw Excerciser | Immediately Visible Non-Invasive Face Lift | Lavender

£69.5£139.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It' s also a really fun, and relaxing way to start seeing results when used frequently. If used in the morning, it can help with depuffing the face after a night of slumber and regular use can promote lymphatic drainage. Foreo recommends doing the treatment once every 24 hours, rather than many times a day. The Bear Mini has this beautiful comfortable grip silicon design but the BeGlow Tia is a good contender here and actually has a great grip too. The Tia has a dual ended hourglass shape, the top has a cleanser and the bottom has a micro-current head. This formula also contains hyaluronic acid which is incredible for holding water into the skin natural storage and makes skin smoother and volumised.

This time around, they pleasantly surprised the biggest tech and beauty enthusiasts (myself included) with two smart microcurrent devices – BEAR and BEAR Mini. Microcurrent devices are definitely something I wanted to invest in. What are microcurrent devices? As soon as I saw Foreo release this, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. The technology behind the BEAR by Foreo Sweden This post does, however, come with a massive caveat, and here it is: Massive caveat to this rambling Foreo Bear review: This is a Lightweight formula which infused with micro-capsules, these will allow anti-oxidants to be absorbed deeply into the skin.I make it part of either my morning skincare routine or evening, which helps me achieve firmer glowing looking skin. Both the FOREO Bear and the FOREO Bear Mini are extremely user-friendly at-home facial toning devices. They are a great choice for anyone who is new to microcurrent treatment, and both devices link up with the FOREO app, which clearly guides you through a selection of three-minute treatments. The muscle itself isn’t very sensitive and if you happen to feel a tingling sensation or a metallic taste in your mouth while using BEAR Mini, this will be very negligible in strength. Using BEAR and BEAR Mini Without The Mobile App You can view some fantastic FOREO Bear before and after images here, here, here, and here. Are the FOREO Bear and FOREO Bear Mini a good investment? Afterward, the skin felt smooth and soft, the serum also really sinks into the skin without leaving any grease or residue.

There are a specific set of criteria you should abide by when you choose your facial microcurrent device. Microcurrent was first used in the 1980’s after FDA approval. It was a muscle stimulation treatment which was initially used to treat conditions like Bell’s Palsy. The pump bottle ensures that it is easy to dispense the product. The formula of the Foreo SERUM SERUM SERUM Overall, in terms of design and tech the Bear Mini wins hands down. Foreo Bear Mini vs BeGlow Tia All-In-One Sonic Skincare System

The fact that the toning treatment is short and to the point encourages me to use it regurlarly in oppose to putting the treatment off because I can’t spare an extra 10 minutes. How did my skin feel after using the Foreo BEAR Mini This will, in turn, give you a solid structure and will help any sagging areas become more toned and lifted over time. BEAR boasts 5 different strength options while BEAR Mini has 3 different strength options. You are also given the option of switching the T-Sonic pulsations on and off. The latest Foreo Sweden exclusive release has been the Foreo Bear microcurrent toning device range. You will feel a slight tingling sensation in your forehead as you glide BEAR over your procerus muscle, meaning that you are doing the treatment right.

I used the device with the recommended serum FOREO also sells and I’ve been delighted with my results. FOREO is probably my favourite brand for skincare devices having tried and tested 4 from across their range. Unboxing the item is easy but you must read all the instructions before use. The device is controlled via Bluetooth and you can pair it with any smartphone - if you don’t have a smartphone and want to use it in manual mode, you will still need to borrow a smartphone to initially set it up.

This particular formula includes squalane which has the key feature of smoothing skin. Together with the micro-capsules it will allow this wonderful ingredient to sink deep into the skin and stay put for the best results. In terms of design both facial microcurrent devices sit comfortably in my hand and have a great grip, making the treatment even easier to carry out. When it comes to innovative skincare devices, FOREO is the brand that springs to mind. Having already established themselves in the skincare world with some of their devices gaining cult status FOREO has more than proven their worth.

For the best results the micro-capsules should be fully absorbed into your skin however if you use it with the Foreo Bear Mini for example there must be a thin layer of the serum before your start your treatment as the gel will act as a conductor. Foreo recommend the following skincare products which have been produced to work best with the device benefits in mind:

How do you use the Foreo Bear?

when you insert the charger it won’t insert all the way through and that’s how it was designed. The Battery life Connect your FOREO Bear or FOREO Bear Mini to the FOREO app and select your desired treatment and intensity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment