276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONIN Premium Kiwi Syrup 700ml for Cocktails and Mocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100 Percent Natural Flavours and Colourings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Strawberry kiwi lemonade/limeade: follow this strawberry limeade recipe, swapping the strawberries for the strawberry kiwi combination. My favorite way to serve it is on pavlova, but it's also incredible on oatmeal, waffles and ice cream! Jump to:

Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Strain out the solids (ginger and leek) and set aside the flavored broth. Allow the mixture to cool, then pour it into a jar or bottle and keep it in the fridge for up to 1 week. StorageFor the kiwi syrup, we used 1 cup of organic sugar and 1 cup of water with 4 sliced kiwis, peel removed.

Feeling like a rebel?! Feel free to stray from the recipe card using these variations, or leave me a comment with your own! I like to blend the fruits separately and then combine them. To do so, add the strawberries and kiwis to separate bowls (if using an immersion blender) and use an immersion blender or simply blend one fruit at a time in your blender. Blend until smooth. Step 5) Once it starts boiling, let it boil for 3 minutes and reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes.From there, transfer the syrup to woozy bottle or other storage container using the sauce funnel. Allow to cool in refrigerator. Lemon Juice - Juice from a freshly squeezed lemon helps brighten the flavors and balances the naturally tangy and sweet nature of the kiwi. Measuring Cups: These are used to measure the ingredients. I use the OXO 8 Piece Stainless Steel Measuring Cup Set and the OXO Good Grips Silicone Measuring Cup Set. I had been dealing with some strange and highly uncomfortable stomach symptoms for over a year (possibly as a form of long COVID) before I started to really figure out what was wrong, got a diagnosis with an endoscopy, and it was a few more years until I really got my footing in terms of identifying and actually carrying out the right changes to make. Change is hard.

Lemon/Lime: the added freshness for a squirt (or more) of lemon/lime juice is delicious with this strawberry kiwi juice combination. There's nothing quite like the refreshing and vibrant flavor of kiwi. If you're a fan of this unique fruit, I have a treat for you. Gastritis friendly Thai-inspired rice noodle soup bowl. Recipe below. (Easy conversion to #aippaleo Paleo explained below.) Having just shared my favorite methods for juicing kiwi and strawberries (with and without a juicer), I knew I had to share my current favorite way of enjoying those juices – combined in this deliciously fresh, sweet, and tart strawberry kiwi juice! Here is a super simple yet incredibly delicious kiwi syrup recipe that will add a burst of tangy sweetness to your favorite beverages and desserts.

Ingredients

To change up the sweetness, try using brown sugar, coconut sugar, maple syrup, or honey instead of white granulated sugar. super simple. Most of the cooking time is hands-off, meaning you don't need to stand in front of the stove all day. Fine Mesh Strainer: This is used to remove solid ingredients from the syrup during the transfer process. I use the Barfly Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Strainer because its tightly woven mesh is excellent for removing small seeds and pieces of fruit.

MediaMath sets this cookie to avoid the same ads from being shown repeatedly and for relevant advertising. Strawberries are an excellent source of several vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin K, manganese, folate, and potassium. Step 3) Now make cuts along the inner-flesh of the kiwi with a knife and scoop the fruit into a big sauce pan. (Repeat with the rest of the kiwi and add into the sauce pan)

Melon: watermelon, cantaloupe, and other sweet melons pair perfectly with this strawberry kiwi juice. Squeeze Bottle: This is used to store the syrup in the refrigerator for immediate use. I use the OXO Good Grips Squeeze Bottles because they’re high quality. It only uses 3 simple ingredients making it a budget-friendly compote that’s perfect for using any time of the year. Ingredients Even though it’s a fruit that’s in season during the winter months, it’s enjoyed year-round as a summer fruit. Just like my many othe r Compote Recipes, you can use this kiwi compote for waffles, French toast, yogurt, granola, ice cream, pancakes, cheesecake, or a hearty bowl of oatmeal. Why You'll Love This Recipe

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment