276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Locked Attic: The BRAND NEW mind-blowing thriller from the author of Sunday Times bestseller The Dinner Guest

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stephanie knows that Jonathan knows more about why her son was so withdrawn before his death, and she is determined to find out the truth.

As the book opens, Stephanie is in the hospital after a series of explosions and has no memory of what transpired. It’s safe to say that there is so much more than meets the eye where Richard and Janet are concerned but Johnathan is the gem of the story. The eerie tale of the Mad Woman and the remaining hidden door and ‘ Jane Eyre Staircase’, as Sir James refers to it, brings Brontë’s novel to life.

She hopes they will allow her into their home so she can confront Jonathan, demanding to know what happened to make Danny so miserable. At first Stephanie's delighted because Jonathan is Danny's age and she'd love for her son to make a friend before school starts up. I am full of intrigue with the little pieces of the dramatic but elusive puzzle with many shocks and surprises that keep you reading on.

Readers of Jane Eyre can almost imagine Bertha prowling around in the room; ‘a figure ran backwards and forwards. The parts I mostly enjoyed: Danny’s POV, his blooming, complex relationship with Jonathan and their puberty, self exploration! If I were to nitpick, there are a couple of elements that seem to be present only to allow the storyline to functioDark and twisted, The Dinner Guest is a captivating, atmospheric story of secrets and lies set within the world of old-school London money. This was, sadly, a cruel option as the institutes were more of a prison rather than a safe medical centre. To access your ebook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment