276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Throttle Trigger Control Handles/Complete Bull Horn Handle Bars to FIT Various STRIMMER Hedge Trimmer Brush Cutter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many of the best petrol strimmers offer 2-in-1 functionality . They come with two head attachments: a cutting-line head and a brush-cutter head. This improves the tool’s versatility, allowing you to cut an array of vegetation. After filling the strimmer with petrol and oil, press the primer bulb 7 times. Pressing the primer bulb lets some fuel flow from the fuel tank to the carburettor and will help the engine start without too many pulls on the cord.

The Stanley STR-750A petrol strimmer has a lot of features that I really liked, and unfortunately one or two that I wasn’t so crazy about. Despite having a 25 cc engine, at only 3.9kg it’s the best lightweight petrol strimmer on our list. For those who are worried about managing heavier weights, but still want something with plenty of power, it’s a great option.Some of the best petrol strimmers for really tough jobs will have a 52 cc engine. Other machines have closer to a 20 cc engine – but which should you be looking for? Finally, like anything that burns fossil fuels, there will be fumes and emissions to deal with and they are obviously not good for the environment. Specification: Warranty: yes (1 year) , 2 or 4 stroke: 2 stroke , Engine power: 2.2 kW , Weight: 10.7 kg The main business of strimming is performed by a 28cm dual-line auto-feed cassette. The line itself is lightly crimped every centimetre along its length and this helps the line blade cut it more accurately so you don’t end up with uneven ends. Dual-line strimmers may take a little longer to reload but they offer faster cutting and are more easily able to deal with tough undergrowth.

If you need the force of a petrol machine, but aren’t sure if you can handle the weight of one, the McCulloch Trimmac Trimmer finds a good balance between power and manageability. This new 18v cordless strimmer comes with a number of alluring features including an adjustable spring-loaded shaft that accommodates a variety of user heights, an ergonomic non-variable speed trigger system with a safety on/off switch replete with battery gauge and a five-position handle for different arm lengths. I’ve personally owned a few Stihl products over the years, and one thing that has always stood out for me is how easy their petrol tools start, and I was happy to see that this trend is continuing in the FS55. Unlike some, where you have to yank the cord quite hard multiple times, the FS55 only required a couple of smooth pulls and the 27.2cc engine burst into life.The 33cc motor is a single-cylinder, air cooling, 2 stroke engine that is started via a recoil system and produces 1.2 HP. This power makes clearing out tough weeds a piece of cake as you would expect from a petrol strimmer. The battery that came with this cordless grass trimmer had a run time of around 30 minutes, but you can’t expect too much from a 2.0 Ah battery. The fact that it charges in just 1 hour is a huge plus however. McCulloch has taken into consideration the fact that petrol strimmers shake a fair bit when operating at high revs, and have installed an anti-vibration system that sits just under the engine, a nice touch and to be expected of a higher quality piece of kit. This is one of the better anti-vibration features that I’ve seen, and when compared to most of the trimmers I’ve had in the past, there was a significant reduction in shaking.

Remember that larger engines often result in a heavier unit. So, to control a powerful strimmer with a 52 cc engine you need to be quite confident in your physical ability. Starting a Petrol Strimmer

Types of Strimmer and Brushcutter

It comes with an 18 V 2.0 Ah Lithium battery included, as well as a charger. The power can be reduced for lighter tasks which will extend the battery run time, but overall the battery life is very good. I got around 20 minutes of run time on the turbo setting. The downside is that it takes a long time to charge, up to 4 hours from flat. This is just as well, as it’s a relatively powerful 43 cc 2-stroke petrol strimmer with both a bump-line feed head and a brush-cutter blade. For the most part, the line head is able to work through a lot of tough undergrowth, like long grass and brambles, so you may find there’s not even much need to change to the brush cutting blade. Assembly is straight forward enough, but again, the instructions could have been a bit better. I think it’s very straightforward so they half expect you to know what to do. I’d suggest looking for videos and such online to help if you’re not sure, there are plenty of instructions online, it is honestly pretty easy to sort out.

Well, the answer I always give is: you need both, as they complement each other so well. Lawnmowers do the things that strimmers aren’t really suited for and vice versa. This petrol strimmer multi-tool is for sale for just . This is more than a strimmer; it is a 5 in 1 multi-functional garden tool so if you’re willing to spend a few extra quid you’re going to get the whole garden kit! The five functions are: Strimmer, brush cutter, hedge trimmer, pruner, and chainsaw and all the attachments all fit easily and can be changed without too much fuss.It’s a split shaft design so easy to transport and store. Thanks to the 4 stroke engine it only needs petrol in the fuel tank which saves damage from mis-mixing of fuel. Although it’s not equipped with a huge number of safety features, it still feels very well designed. The handle is ergonomic, and it’s easy to keep the tool seedy thanks to the secondary handle. It’s simple to switch between functions, and all parts are durable. The safety switch on the handle means you’ll need to continuously push down to activate the strimmer. If you trip and let go, the strimmer will stop running. The Stihl FS56C-E Petrol Brush Cutter Strimmer is the best strimmer for professional use. This strimmer performs exceptionally well across stubborn areas of the garden, while negating the need for a professional brush cutter. To sum it up, you need a lawnmower for doing the brunt of the heavy work and a strimmer for tidying and polishing the final look of your lawn.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment