276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OGX Biotin and Collagen Dry Shampoo, 165 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I don't know how well it would work for someone with really oily hair, but for my normal hair it's just the right amount to balance the hair without overwhelming it.

If you only need a small amount for styling purposes then this might be ok for you, but for those like me who rely on dry shampoo to get through non wash days, I'd give it a miss.

If I apply it in that way, I find that a quick workthrough with my fingers will work any whitecast that's left behind. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Help eliminate oil and elevate your hair with OGX Thick and Full Biotin and Collagen Dry Shampoo for a good hair day on a no wash day.

I also really like to apply this if I'm going to be pulling my hair up because I find that the texture it adds to the hair is really great for both making it look better and making it hold without the need for hairspray. NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions. It gives long-lasting volume at the roots, structures the hair and gives it lightness, thanks to its composition rich in nutrients such as vitamin B7, biotin, collagen and hydrolysed wheat proteins. A nutrient-rich blend with Vitamin B7 Biotin, Collagen and hydrolyzed Wheat Protein helps freshen, add fullness and a lift to your tresses.TJ Beauty Products cannot accept responsibility for damages / shortages / incorrect products reported after the stated 24 hour period. The hair treatment rejuvenates and enlivens, preserving the quality of your style between hair washes to help encourage balanced, clean-looking tresses. Hydrolysed Wheat Protein helps to absorb excess sebum oils that could be lingering at the roots, enhancing a bright, lustrous and refreshed appearance. This means most services will only be affected on one or two of the days during the planned days of strike action that week.

With a convenient size of 165 ml, this dry shampoo is easy to take on the go, so you can always achieve a fresh and clean look no matter where you are. This dry shampoo provides effective oil absorption and gravity-defying volume, and reveals fresher, fuller-looking, beautiful hair. Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate,Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin.I can definitely see how someone who has more oil to control might not find this to be quite strong enough, but I've actually applied this on pretty greasy hair and it's done a good job of freshening everything up.

The Biotin Collagen Dry Shampoo works by absorbing excess oil and impurities in the hair, leaving it with a clean and fresh feeling. This nutritious blend of vitamin B7 biotin, collagen and hydrolyzed wheat protein makes the hair lovely and fresh after each use. Vitamin B7 Biotic and Collagen work in harmony to revive tresses with instant lift and volume, creating the illusion of fuller, thicker and healthy-looking strands. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. the dry shampoo is normally used in camping or festival event or simply you just can't get water to wash your hair.Dolcissimo e persistente, il che a mio avviso è un punto di forza in quanto, almeno i miei capelli quando si ingrassano puzzano anche, quindi questo profumo da la sensazione di pulito. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment