276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chear Kojie Skin Lightening Cream 500ml with Kojic Acid

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Products formulated with natural and evidence-based ingredients such as those below are still effective (and safer). Still, it takes around a couple of months to start to see visible results.

Pigmented birthmarks and moles are types of hyperpigmentation. While these typically appear at birth and aren't dangerous, they can pose certain health risks by turning into cancer later in life. ‌ Henry likes that it contains both kojic acid and azelaic acid, which she describes as synergistic. Kojic acid helps fade dark spots, while azelaic acid, a well-tolerated skincare ingredient, targets inflammation and irritation, promotes skin cell turnover, and even helps minimize bacteria growth. Even with somewhat limited research conducted on kojic acid, this skincare ingredient has already yielded impressive results in terms of skin brightening, lightening, and reducing hyperpigmentation," says board-certified dermatologist Dr. Michelle Henry, M.D., founder of Skin & Aesthetics Surgery of Manhattan. In addition to reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and treating melasma, Henry says studies indicate that kojic acid is radioprotective and boasts anti-inflammatory properties. The science behind how kojic acid works as a lightening agent involves its effect on melanin production.A review of kojic acid found that some studies in mice suggested there was a link to tumor growth when the acid was used in high concentrations.

Murphy Rose is a fan of Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense because it fights hyperpigmentation with an effective combination of 1% kojic acid, 3% tranexamic acid, and 5% niacinamide. She recommends using it twice daily and always pairing it with mineral sunscreen in the morning for broadspectrum protection against sunburns and signs of aging.You can find the metabolite as an ingredient in skin creams, lotions and soaps. Research indicates that kojic acid and its derivatives have antioxidant, anti-proliferative, anti-inflammatory, UV-protector and skin-lightening effects on the skin. You may see the word "acid" and think of something painful. Don't worry — kojic acid is good for your skin! What Is Kojic Acid? You can find this popular ingredient in a range of products, from serums and lotions to soaps and face masks. It’s also available in several concentrations, from 1 percent to 4 percent or less. Honestly, testing a slew of skincare products can wreak havoc on my complexion, but whenever I incorporate PCA's kojic acid face serum into my routine, I notice my dark spots start to fade. It's the perfect reset button for playing dermatologist at home," says Saunders.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment