276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skins Single Speed Vibrating Ring White

£334£668.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

shoppingListJS = new ShoppingListJS({storeId: '11352',catalogId: '28501',langId: '-1'}, {id: '21500', name: 'Durex Intense Vibrations Ring', image: '/wcsstore/null/image not defined', type: 'ItemBean', components: {}, skus: []}, {}, "shoppingListJS"); The aura light looks very bright on the outside, but when I saw the photo outputs, it gave just the right amount of light to give emphasis to the subject of the photo. Star Ring, 925 Silver Star Ring, Statement star ring, adjustable Ring, vintage style ring, chunky Ring, Open Ring, Gift for her, Lovense’s hammer-shaped bullet vibrator hits all kinds of good spots. “Its odd shape is actually a benefit—each side feels a bit different and makes it easy to pinpoint particular areas around your clitoris and vulva,” says Sarah Melancon, PhD, sexuality and relationships expert for SexToyCollective.com previously told SELF. It can be controlled via app to spice up your LDR. Worn internally and controlled remotely, the TIANI 3 perfect for upping the ante on a romantic night out. Insert this little vibrator and you or your partner (or even a third party!) can remotely control its eight vibrations settings.

It scored highly with our testers, who appreciated the whisper-quiet motor (it was one of the quietest devices on test) and loved the soft, skin-like feel and gentle vibrations. Look elsewhere if you’re on the market for a powerful bullet with a variety of pulsation modes to experiment with, but for those who value simplicity and quality, The Surfer is hard to beat.

Roborock Dyad Pro Combo: All-In-One Cleaning!

When it comes to sexual pleasure, there are plenty of sex toy products out there to help you succeed. The best sex toys for couples can really shake things up in the bedroom, so we’ve curated a list of top-notch sex toys for you and your partner to enjoy. We tapped a handful of experts, too, to give us specific products they like and general things to look for when scoping out toys for you and your boo(s). Plus, if you’re on the hunt for a great sexy gift for your partner (or yourself) this Valentine’s Day, a sex toy is always a good call—trust us. Why use sex toys with a partner? If your sex life has come to feel monotonous, sex toys can help you conjure more intense versions of sensations you already enjoy, and help yourself feel more closely connected to your partner. There’s a widespread misconception that sex toys are a thing you use before you meet your partner—or something you use for solo play when they’re out of town. But sex toys aren’t just for single folks, Lisa Finn, a sex educator at Babeland, tells SELF. Fortunately, we find ourselves in the golden age of couples' sex toys. There really is something for everyone in this age of sex positivity. If you have an itch, then it's pretty much guaranteed there's a sex toy out there that can scratch it. Quite literally in the case of some super-speed vibrators and clitoral massagers. The Rose uses pleasure air technology to mimic the sensation of oral sex and provides 10 increasingly powerful intensity levels to suit every preference. Made from medical grade silicone, it was a pleasure to hold and felt gloriously soft against the skin – plus it comes with a detailed user guide and in-depth diagrams, which are particularly helpful for beginners.

The Lovense Lush 2 toy is a favorite among sex-cam performers, says Shadeen Francis, LMFT a sex and relationship therapist. It’s an internal vibrator designed to sit inside a vagina with an external arm for easy removal. “It can be controlled from anywhere in the world, the curved head nestles comfortably against the sensitive tissues of the G-spot, and the vibrations range from a gentle rumble to a pulsing earthquake,” Francis adds. Since it has no limit on how far away the person controlling the vibrator can be, it’s a great couple’s vibrator for those times when your partner is out of town, but you still want to play. We’re huge fans of sex toys for their positive impact on your physical and mental health, but we know it can be tough to juggle holding a vibrator and getting turned on (especially if you have issues with dexterity). Fortunately, the best hands-free sex toys do the work for you, leaving you free to focus on feeling good. For anal stimulation during sex, consider a vibrating rimming plug like this one. Carly S. explains the appeal of this anal vibrator thusly: “Many people say the sensation simulates analingus while also providing a feeling of anal fullness.” You can wear the vibrating plug while receiving oral, while giving oral, or while having penetrative sex. In the lab, our experts also assessed each vibrator on its ease of use, design, battery life and instructions. If you’re looking for a fellow Swiftie or want to go to a TWICE concert with another ONCE, Bumble is trying to make it easier for you to connect with someone who share a similar taste in music.

I’ve worn the Bond a couple of times outside my bedroom. When I was doing my groceries, and when I went out on dates with my suitors. There’s an option to have your partner control it for you, but the app has been failing all the time in that feature. Other than that, there isn’t really anything you can do on We-Connect. There are options to create your own vibrations, Vibes for short, through the wavy button found on the Interface. This lets you access ten vibrations to play with: Vibrate, Pulse, Wave, Cha cha cha, Tease, Tempo, Step, Heartbeat, Massage, and Ramp. My personal favorite is Wave and I make sure to modify the vibrations to their highest level to match the pulsation I want.

This dual vibrator is a great investment for those who want the best of both worlds. It comes with two attachments: a massaging wand and a rabbit vibrator. If a mirror selfie sounds cliché for you, you can level up your creativity with a mirror shot… through the lens of both your phone and your SO’s.

So how do I use my cock ring?

If you’re introducing sex toys into the bedroom for the first time, certified sex coach, educator, and writer Gigi Engle previously recommended trying ones that look less intimidating than hyper-realistic “monster” dildos. JimmyJane’s The Form 2 is perfect for clitoral stimulation, and can be used on any hot spot on the body, really—and perfectly cute too, with its flexible bunny ears that hide pleasure-inducing dual motors. Though it’s small enough to slip into a clutch bag, its four speeds and five levels of intensity leave nothing to be desired.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment