276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eyejusters Self-Adjustable Glasses, Oxford Edition, Tortoise

£9.99£19.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These adjustable glasses are functional, but they should have been made sturdier and with better quality lenses.

Eyejusters adjustable focus reading glasses overcome this problem with two small, hidden adjustment dials (one for each eye) on the inside of the hinge of the eyewear frame.Package included: 1 x Adjustable Glasses 1 x glasses case 1 x cleaning cloth 1 x English User Manual Usage method Hyperopia: 1. Each lens on adjustable glasses has a membrane that moves outward or inward based on how much fluid the lens contains. In addition to selling adjustable focus eyeglasses to consumers online and via select retailers, Adlens has established philanthropic programs to bring vision correction to the developing world, particularly in areas where little or no affordable eye care currently is available.

The lens consists of two membranes, in between which silicon oil can be pumped with the syringes on the side of the frames. Adjustable glasses provide improved vision at all distances without requiring you to switch pairs of glasses or limit your field of view. As a short-sighted contact lens wearer who’s also now in need of reading glasses I thought I’d make a good first guinea pig myself.They are a combination of rigid and flexible lenses that can change prescription to enable sharp focus at various distances (from infinity up to 13"). Adjustable focus eyeglasses have one focal length, but it is variable without having to change where one is looking. Dials in the frame allow you to move the lenses until the scale corresponds to your desired prescription. The lenses themselves are mostly rimless but there’s a large bar going across the top that holds the mechanism to dial up and down the lens.

As dad’s hands shake a bit now and he does have a bit of trouble following new ideas I actually did the setting up while he told me when the world had come into focus. The two-way adjustable dial glasses can adjust the focal length of the lenses through the sliding lens to achieve the best visual state. Please note: All information contained on this site, or provided by our team, is for reference purposes only and does not constitute industrial, clinical, laboratory, practitioner or scientific advice or medical opinion.Opto-mechanical spectacles allow focus control by the wearer via movement of a small slider located on top of the bridge.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment