276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KEEN Men's Pyrenees Hiking Boot

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The KEEN hiking boot we deemed incomparable during dog days is the KEEN Voyageur Mid. With this hiker, the perfect way to summarize the status of our feet after confronting long outdoor journeys is refreshed. Thanks to the visible perforations on the upper, the superior air flow is acquired. We’ve turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Our footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odour in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals. PFC-Free Water Repellency

For a traditional European-style hiking boot, the KEEN Pyrenees boot is all modern on the inside - modern waterproofing and a breathable membrane combines with all-leather construction to help feet stay dry and more comfortable through the long miles. KEEN Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in. The great news about the Voyageur Mid is that we can submerge it in pools of water without being bothered as its breathability promotes the fast drying of the upper. Complementing the freeing sensation of the breathable confines of this champ from KEEN is a generous toe space. We found that there was enough room for wide footers to fit in and for our toes to splay. They are VERY comfortable boots with little or no break in time needed. I wore these out on a short hike through the woods and they felt fine right out of the box. By day two the leather had softened up a bit and they were quite a bit more flexible. I have never had a pair of boots this comfortable. Once they are completely broken in, and the leather footbed forms to your foot, it feels like walking on air.

KEEN Men’s Hiking Boots

Not one drop of water got into this hiking boot when we crossed ankle-level rivers. Regarding endurance, we couldn’t ask for more in this hiking boot. The construction is very solid so the Pyrenees didn’t obtain any damage from anything that came our way during our adventures. The boot also faced our Dremel in our lab and to simplify, the toebox and padding scored 5/5 and 4/5 in durability, respectively. Right from the moment I put them on, to a year later, these boots have been amazingly comfortable. I didn't really need a break-in but the tongue was a bit stiff to start with. The top-rated Targhee II waterproof shoe is built to withstand nasty weather with a waterproof leather upper and lugged outsole for better traction. Our standard comfort and durability features include our anatomically engineered insole and an outsole designed for torsional stiffness. For me, this boot is a 100% perfect fit for both my feet and the type of terrain I travel in. They are comfortable, offer plenty of support, are completely waterproof, and stylish (yes, I’ve grown to like their funky look). If I had to make one complaint, it’d be that they are a warm boot (especially for the desert), but that’s just the nature of the beast. You can’t get a leather boot that is waterproof without having it be warm, too. Initial impression of the Keen Pyrenees (Bison)- Build quality seems pretty good. No blemishes in the leather, stitching seems of decent quality, and overall my first impression of this boot seems quite favorable.

Our top-rated Targhee collection is available with a wide range of options to suit any trail. The Targhee EXP waterproof mid boot gives you ample support with uppers built to resist everything you can put them through. Performance mesh uppers provide great ventilation, but easily fend off scuffs and tears. The Targhee III waterproof boot delivers that same fit in a low design, for mobility on a wide range of terrain. Extremely comfortable, there was really no break in time, but by day two I couldn't have asked for a more comfortable boot. This boot is waterproof (I test all of my boots initially in the bath tub.) Mind you this is the second pair. My 1st pair were returned within 3 days because they were wetting out in the forefoot area of the left boot. Return was a no questions asked situation and the retailer was very kind. Keen has a 2yr warranty against leakage on its footwear with Keen Dry liners as well as a 1yr warrany on all of its footwear against defects. Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so we’ve switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective. Technologies

Keen

For me there was no break-in time. This may vary depending on invidual preference. They did soften up quite a bit by day 2. Pros: 1) sole has good feel==boot seems very stable on uneven surface you can feel the lugs doing their job- 2) tongue and fit around instep feel great- 3) i am hard on boots and the protection on toes does great 4) water proof

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment