276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lakeland Active Women's Rydal Neoprene Insulated Rubber Wellington Boots

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sustainability creds: Certified B Corp, Revivo e-commerce marketplace for refurbished barefoot shoes, vegan collection Despite their chunky sole, these wellies are surprisingly light. Image: BBC Countryfile Magazine / Sian Lewis

wellies tried and tested by Best wellington boots in 2023: wellies tried and tested by

Sustainability creds: GOTS and Organic Content Standard 100 certifications by the Soil Association. Founded in the unforgiving landscape of North Cumbria, Lakeland Active create wearable outdoor essentials with inbuilt reliability. Yes, the boots are 100% waterproof all the way to the top of the shaft Are Lakeland wellies any good? The popular brand’s Original Tall Wellington Boot is quite the fashion statement, and an obvious choice for festival-goers.

Sustainable wellington boots inspired by British culture, heritage and the pastoral countryside. Designed for footpath, festival or farmyard, and always Sustainable. Sustainability creds: A reduced carbon footprint, circular fashion practices, long-lasting products, 70% rubber material The Lakeland Active Rydal boots are durable and will withstand all weather conditions, such as rain and snow with ease. Additionally, the 5 mm neoprene insulation provides flexibility, comfort, and warmth during cold winter days. The boots’ treads are reinforced with steel for added durability. Parcel force left it out in the rain and the shoes were water logged when I got then. I rang Lakeland activ and they replaced them for me. The company was fabulous. Parcel force let us both down. The boots aren’t as heavy as their chunky soles suggest, and we found they offered the best arch support of any model on test. A solid choice for hillside walks too, the Vierzonord Neo Wellington Boots are pleasingly grippy.

Lakeland Active Rydal Wellies Review | Wellington Boots Reviewed Lakeland Active Rydal Wellies Review | Wellington Boots Reviewed

When finding a sustainable brand selling kids wellies gets difficult, Welovefrugi enters the scene. Welovefrugi is awarded the GOTS and Organic Content Standard 100 certifications by the Soil Association for its excellent sustainability standards. Disappointed with both products I bought. The soles inside the water shoes come loose and rub my daughter. If they were glued in, this would be much better. I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes were left in the rain. Thank you for giving us the chance to resolve this for you. We really appreciate it. We’ve been awarded the BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine Best Buy for sustainability! Ranked 2nd in their review of the best... The grip could be better so we wouldn’t recommend taking these boots for a hike in the hills, and there’s little insulation which means they're not the warmest, but there’s still plenty to love. The boots are durable, waterproof and comfortable to wear - plus their stylish appearance can’t be denied.

Let’s face it – it rains a lot in Britain. Our temperamental climate means that owning a good pair of wellingtons is essential in any season, and their reliable waterproofing make wellies a useful option for gardening, dog walking and working outdoors.

Tall Wellington Boots - Rubber Wellies - Lakeland

When it comes to functional wellington boots, comfort is high on the list of requirements, and the Lakeland Active Rydal boots don’t disappoint. The 5mm neoprene insulation makes wearing the boots a pleasant experience, especially during long walks through uneven terrain. While some wellington boots can cause fatigue, the Rydal boots provide the same great comfort level throughout the day. Last but not least, we need to look at how the Active Rydal boots handle cold temperatures. The 5mm layer of neoprene is able to provide warmth and comfort right down to temperatures as low as -20°C The poppers on the changing towel keep coming undone, so very revealing and defeats the purpose of a changing towel, I probably should have realised this before buying it. Gumleaf is a UK-based manufacturer making environmentally friendly wellies. Since Gumleaf promises to use 75% pure rubber to make wellies and discarded wood chips to power its manufacturing plant, it’s safe from the environment’s perspective.

The grip is decent enough, but you’ll need to keep the boots clean to avoid slipping in wet conditions, as they’ve got a fairly shallow tread. Overall, a lovely choice for enjoying the outdoors in autumn and spring, and as a plus, this model is available in half sizes so you can find your perfect fit for all-day comfort. Wellington boots have become very popular in the past few decades, which has meant the market has become flooded with loads of new brands. This has made it harder for the customer to know the good wellies from the bad wellies. With a trendy tartan lining, these boots are great for the day-to-day dog walk. Image: BBC Countryfile Magazine / Sian Lewis

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment