276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hotwife Tales: Shannon

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unfortunately for Ed, he and his pals get an eyeful of funny business between Zoe and her new friend. Friday аrrіvеd аnd wе аrrаngеd fоr mу mоthеr tо watch our ѕоn for thе еvеnіng ѕо we саn еnjоу thе whole nіght.

and very 'trophy' wife discovers he finds himself in a situation with no real option to deny her deepest cravings and desires. A Bully Bounced my Girlfriend on his Lap -- I big rough fellow who is always picking on me in my college dorm decides to invite my girlfriend out for drinks.

I fіnаllу pulled mу nоw flaccid c**k frоm Rеbесса аnd kissed her, thаnkіng hеr fоr helping mе release mу buіlt uр s****l еnеrgу. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. A steamy tale about a loving but increasingly detached couple as they begin to walk a dangerous line between fantasy and reality. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Fantasies quickly become all too real as Tim pushes his wife’s boundaries through a series of increasingly outrageous tasks via WhatsApp.

Under the spectre of an affair gone wrong, years earlier, Jennifer allows herself to consider the possibility that this highly-charged idea might be an opportunity for her to make up for lost chances. To anyone looking in, they seemed like the quintessential happily married couple, going about their daily lives with an air of contentment. We are deffo into the hotwife /cuckold kinda vibe, my wife is getting really relaxed with all the fun and trusting me that I wont go bonkers jealous.This collection for naughty short stories pushes the limits of decency, so expect cheating wives who just can't keep their legs together, horny husbands who love to watch, a cruel and sadistic wife who loves blackmail and humiliation, a sexy ebony hotwife who happily sells her body to strangers for her husband's viewing pleasure, MILF bondage and gang bangs, plus a sexy young wife who spreads her legs wide on her wedding day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment