276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Rhythm of the Rain

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bear Family Records® delivers a wonderfully relaxed CD compilation that spreads good cheer in rain as well as sunshine with songs like Raindrops, Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head, Just Walking In The Rain, It Might As Well Rain Until September or Crying In The Rain.

The lyrics are sung by a man whose lover has left him; the rain falling reminds him 'what a fool' he has been. He rhetorically asks the rain for answers, but ultimately he wishes it would 'go away' and let him cry alone. This unit of work involves: Short bursts of writing involving of personal experiences around water which could be a diary entry but gives freedom of choice, poetry, asking key questions. The next part of the unit of work allows the main character to return home where Isac sees his Mum. This involves a conversation, applying their inverted commas skills. Here he can tell his Mum what happened in the forest and why he was so scared but then felt relieved because it was only an animal.a b Nielsen Business Media, Inc. (27 July 1963). Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. pp. 42–. ISSN 0006-2510. Sylvie Vartan EN ECOUTANT LA PLUIE. {{ cite book}}: |author= has generic name ( help) Neil Sedaka released a version of the song in 1984 that reached No. 37 on the adult contemporary chart. [33] Rhythm Of The Rain" was written by The Cascades lead singer John Gummoe, who told Songfacts the story in October 2008: "I wrote 'Rhythm of the Rain' over a period of time, but the lyrics began while I was serving in the US Navy aboard the USS Jason AR8. I was standing a mid watch on the bridge while we were underway to Japan. We were sailing up in the north pacific and it was raining heavily and the seas were tossing. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. (6 July 1963). Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. pp.31–. ISSN 0006-2510. {{ cite book}}: |author= has generic name ( help) The song arrangement features distinctive use of a celesta played by arranger, Perry Botkin Jr. [6]

Flavour of New Zealand, 18 April 1963". Archived from the original on 29 July 2018 . Retrieved 29 July 2018. Brazilian singer Demétrius (1942-2019) released a version of the song in Portuguese in 1964 as "O Ritmo Da Chuva". [29] Dan Fogelberg released a version of the song in 1990 that reached No. 3 on the adult contemporary chart. [34]A1. "En écoutant la pluie" A2. "Jamais" B1. "Avec moi" B2. "Mon ami" [26] Charts [ edit ] Charts (1963) Adult Contemporary - The Cascades Rhythm of the Rain Chart History, Billboard.com. Retrieved May 15, 2018.

I took it to Memorial School, (on Fridays we had a dance in the gym for 6th. graders) and it was a hit.Barry from Sauquoit, NyOn March 3rd 1963, "Rhythm of the Rain" by the Cascades peaked at #3 (for 1 week) on Billboard's Hot Top 100 chart (See post below)... Barry from Sauquoit, NyOn January 6th 1963, "Rhythm of the Rain" by the Cascades entered Billboard's Hot Top 100 chart; and on March 3rd it peaked #3 (for 1 week) and spent *16 weeks on the Top 100... Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment