276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Emotions Journal: Feelings Journal For Kids And Teens - Help Children And Tweens Express Their Emotions - Through Drawing & Writing - Reduce ... (Mood & Emotion Tracking Journals)

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I told my therapist that I “knew” there were feelings I should have but just couldn’t feel them, she replied, “Honey, that’s depression.” And I realized I didn’t know my emotions at all. I’m able to clarify and be honest about how I feel rather than worry about how other’s think I may feel. Our mission is to support everyone on every step of their mental health journey. We’re here to help you stress less, sleep more, and feel better. Write or draw whatever feels right. Your journal doesn't need to follow any certain structure. It's your own private

Consider what healthy coping mechanisms you have at your disposal (better self-care, perhaps, or time with good friends), and take care to implement them.What causes impostor syndrome and what does it feel like? Here are the definition and the most common signs. READ MORE But when we avoid our feelings, we lose access to the important functions they serve. Meant todeliver a message or spur us into necessary action, emotions can help us know and trust ourselves, connect and motivate us, and assist in finding meaning and making sense of the world. Not all children are open to talking in person. These journals might help you create an alternative for those students who prefer to write or draw. Journal writing often triggers tears to start flowing. Few people enjoy crying, but crying is healthy. Tears are known to contain stress hormones and mood-regulating minerals.

If you’re often hard on yourself, even when the people around you are supportive, you may benefit from working on self-compassion. A mood journal is a journal that is used to reflect on emotions. You can use a mood journal as little or as often as you like. Related: How to Start a Personal Journal For Beginners {With Easy Journal Prompts!} How journaling helps emotional pain 1. Identify and clarify If you react to your triggers fairly immediately, perhaps on a scale that doesn’t align with the trigger (like a delay during your commute sending you into a rage that ruins your entire day), it can help to practice self-care in the moment.Kids life skills essential bundle, 50% off, over 240 products. Therapy worksheets, calming corner, coping skills, anxiety, CBT worries It’s important to recognise your emotions and how you feel throughout the day or week. It’s also important for children too. However, some children may find this difficult.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment