276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter Chocolate Frog Mold Kit - Includes 5 Molds, 100 Sticks, 100 Bags, 50 Ties

£19.175£38.35Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This easy chocolate frogs recipe is perfect for making for a Harry Potter themed birthday party or special movie night for when your family has finished reading the books together. Made with just 2 ingredients, these easy chocolate candies are fun to make with kids. Petal Flower Silicone Molds | Flower Press Mould | Polymer Clay Molds | Jewelry Making | Clay Tools Frog Holding Heart Plastic Mold or Silicone mold, bath bomb mold, soap mold, frog mold, resin mold, heart mold, toad mold, kawaii mold, cute Gently nudge the chocolate all over the top of your fillings and make sure the entire well is filled from end to end. Infinity Tablet Chocolate Mold: Premium Pro-Grade Polycarbonate, BPA-Free, Professional Quality Mould

Chocolate Frog Mold - Etsy

Stir the candy wafers with a spatula. Return the bowl to the microwave and heat again in 30 second increments. Stir vigorously after each turn in the microwave. You don't want to overheat the chocolate. Mushroom Woodland cutter I Texturio polymer clay cutter for polymer clay I Clay earring cutters for clay cutter set I Polymer clay tools Minnie Mouse Cake Molds Candy Mould Chocolate mould Silicone Mold Candle Mold Handmade Soap Moulds Jelly mold Mousse Moulds Bakeware Use a small spoon to add a dollop of chocolate to one frog well. Nudge the chocolate all around the bottom and sides of the shape. Be sure to coat all the details (nose, tail, toes, etc.) in chocolate but the well should only be ⅓ full. Place the chocolate melting wafers in a microwave safe bowl. Heat the candy at 50% power for 1 minute and stir. Continue to heat the candy in 30 second increments, stirring vigorously each time. Do not overheat the chocolate. It will melt and become smooth with enough stirring.Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Chocolate Bomb Mould, 120mm Chocolate Sphere Moulds, Chocolate Ball Mold, Chocolates Bauble Two Part BEST QUALITY Filling mix-ins (Optional): Chopped pecans, caramel sauce, crushed Heath bar candies, mini marshmallows The fillings should not come up past the top surface of the mold, you want to have room to add the top layer of chocolate.

Frog Mold Chocolate - Etsy UK

Chocolate Bomb Mould, Chocolate Sphere Molds, Chocolate Ball Mold, Chocolates Bauble, Two Part, Wedding, Craft, Birthday, HIGH QUALITY Bass Guitar Shape Silicone Mold, Jelly, Chocolate, Soap ,Cake Decorating DIY Kitchenware Bakeware Tool Nudge the chocolate all around the bottom and edges of the shape using the tip and edges of the spoon.Wedding Favors Chocolate, Wedding Favors, Engagement Chocolate, Wedding Chocolate, Customized Chocolate, Plexiglass Chocolate Before you begin: Place the clean, and absolutely dry, silicone molds on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Filling Option 2: Chopped mini marshmallows. A full mini marshmallow would still be too big. I simply cut up a small handful of them with my chef knife to make them itty-bitty pieces for adding to the molds. Sprinkle in the fillings and very gently press them into the chocolate but not so hard that they push through to the very bottom of the mold. Custom Silicone Mold (Full-Service) | Personalized Mold | Chocolate Mold | Resin Casting | Rubber Mold

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment