276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beetlejuice [DVD] [1988]

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I won't name names here, but I worked at Universal Studios at the time. I was director of development for the director Walter Hill. I had a very good relationship with a very prominent executive at Universal. He liked me, and he liked what I was doing with Walter, and the material I was bringing in. Jump in the Line (Shake, Senora)" / "Dead Mom" (reprise) / "Home" (reprise) / "Day-O" (reprise) – Lydia, Barbara, Adam, Delia and Charles‡ In 2015, adding fuel to the excitement, Winona Ryder told Seth Meyers: “I think I can confirm it. It was very hush-hush top secret … but then [Tim Burton] was doing some press for Big Eyes and and he did an on-camera interview and he said, ‘Oh yeah, we’re doing it, and Winona’s going to be in it.’ ... If he said it, I can say it.” At the dinner party, Otho states that people who commit suicide end up as civil servants in the afterlife. The movie further expands on the idea by having Barbara and Adam meet a number of civil servant ghosts who seem to have committed suicide. Although Keaton loves Beetlejuice and considers it one of the best movies in his oeuvre, Alec Baldwin (who played Adam Maitland) dislikes the film and was reportedly very unhappy with his performance.

Beetlejuice - Rotten Tomatoes Beetlejuice - Rotten Tomatoes

Yearly Box Office Results". Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on March 2, 2011 . Retrieved April 3, 2008.Burton teamed up with his early career favorite Michael Keaton for the title character, and in turn created what is perhaps one of the most iconic performances of all time. Beetlejuice has Burton's prints all over it on its own, but with Keaton's performance, it's classic Burton. With that said, I don't know that the film survives if you aren't keen on the overbearing style of Burton. I like his movies as much as the next guy (Big Fish is in my top 5 favorite films of all time), but besides Keaton, there isn't a whole lot to ride home about here. Beetlejuice". Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on September 7, 2019 . Retrieved April 3, 2008. Grobar, Matt (February 28, 2022). " 'Beetlejuice 2': Brad Pitt's Plan B Boards Sequel In Early Development At Warner Bros". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on March 31, 2022 . Retrieved April 19, 2022.

Beetlejuice 2: Release Date, Cast, Movie Sequel, Story Beetlejuice 2: Release Date, Cast, Movie Sequel, Story

Beetlejuice: Horrific Hijinx from the Neitherworld! is a video game created by Rare and published by LJN for the Nintendo Game Boy. It is based on the animated series.Due to the film's financial success, a Beetlejuice animated television series was created for ABC. The series ran for four seasons (the final season airing on Fox), from September 9, 1989, to December 6, 1991. Burton served as the show's developer and executive producer. [45] famous fictional New England locales - A&E". Boston.com. February 20, 2013. Archived from the original on December 25, 2013 . Retrieved March 6, 2013. The film has Betelgeuse ask for Lydia to marry him in the climax in exchange for his help, but they don't meet until near the end. The musical has Beetlejuice and Lydia meet much earlier on in Act One, when Lydia reveals herself to be the only human who can see him. She summons Beetlejuice, allowing people to see him in the Act One finale. The beginning of Act two features the two living together happily without Charles or Delia scaring people off. Millward, Tom. "Everything you need to know about Beetlejuice on Broadway", New York Theatre Guide, October 20, 2022

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment